Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #13 FOR 2007
2/25/2007 1:44:09 PM

Thanks again Marilyn, for allowing us the Opportunity to Honor another of our Great Friends here at Adland.

Hi Joe,

CONGRATULATIONS

ON BEING HONORED AT THIS WEEK'S

PARADE OF STARS

&

THANKS

FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND

Enjoy Your Week To Shine,

Phil Black

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Sam
Sam Hall

638 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/25/2007 1:50:02 PM

Congratulations  Joe :-)

Sam

This super simple Home Business May Be: TO SIMPLE FOR YOU ! http://www.SuperSimpleBiz.com
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2007 4:39:36 PM
To the "Shining Star" team, thank you very much for making today so special.  I am overwhelmed with the honor of such exposure.  There is no doubt that Adland is a very special place to be because it is full of the most wonderful people I have ever associated with.  I am honored to be your friend (if I am not, please make it so - I accept!).  Thank you!   

--------
Now, go have a drink of delicious water! 
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2007 4:49:31 PM

Hey Donald!  Thanks for stopping by to say hello. 

It is much appreciated to know friends like you are always near by. 

Thanks!

HOOOOORAH!!!!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2007 4:56:23 PM
Marilyn,

I believe that the true "shining stars" are those who take the time to nominate someone for such an honor and those who stop by to congratulate the star.   There are very few places in this world that gives such notice to each other.  This is part of what makes Adland so special.  I have made some wonderful friends here and hope to make many more.  Thank you for being my friend and liking my picture.  Wouldn't you know, my wife made me do it. 

God bless...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!