Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #13 FOR 2007
3/8/2007 7:29:27 PM
Hi LaNell,

Thank you for the blinkie.  I had a feeling you would be by sooner or later.  As busy as you are, whew, we are lucky to have you come by. Thanks!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 7:00:16 PM
OLD Congrats BUT WELL WORTH IT TEAM MATE...

Two Brothers

Two brothers worked together on the family farm. One was married and had a large family. The other was single. At the day's end, the brothers shared everything equally, produce and profit.

Then one day the single brother said to himself, "It's not right that we should share equally the produce and the profit. I'm alone and my needs are simple." So each night he took a sack of grain from his bin and crept across the field between their houses, dumping it into his brother's bin.

Meanwhile, the married brother said to himself, "Its not right that we should share the produce and the profit equally. After all, I'm married and I have my wife and my children to look after me in years to come. My brother has no one, and no one to take care of his future." So each night, he took a sack of grain and dumped it into his single brother's bin.

Both men were puzzled for years because their supply of grain never dwindled. Then one dark night the two brothers bumped into each other.

Slowly it dawned on them what was happening. They dropped their sacks and embraced one another.  Your Brother Thomas

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/10/2007 7:21:20 PM

Congrats Joe and thanks for the "UNOFFICIAL ADLAND(PRO) BULLETIN BOARD its great!

Take care,

Robert

+0
10/8/2007 9:50:30 AM

R...a real

shinning 

star , KAC !!!

ALPHA CENTAURI

DISCOVERED A FEW MIN AGO :)

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2008 4:41:57 PM

Congratulations Joe for being among the winners of the Parade of Stars "People of the Year" for 2007! 

As always I enjoyed reading your bio.  It shows how much of a family man you are.  You are always here for your Friends at ALP too.  It all reminds us that you are a loving, caring man.

Your UNOFFICIAL ADLAND(PRO) BULLETIN BOARD keeps us involved in community events and show how involved you are in at ALP.  Its a feature that is greatly appreciated by many! 

All of this makes you a Shining STAR, but more than that you are a special YOU!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsYou are a Shining Star! myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!