Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bonnie Branch

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #13 FOR 2007
3/1/2007 1:04:16 PM

Hello Joe!

I really enjoyed reading your bio.  It's wonderful that you can be nice to your wife again.  I'm sure she really appreciates it.  ALOT!!!

Congrats to Ya!!!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2007 1:21:12 PM
WARNING:  English teachers SHOULD NOT read my posts!!!!!!

Hi Bonnie... ooops!

Hi Bonnie...  !!!!?!!

Oh, there you are Bonnie!  :) Nice to meet you.  Your picture sure resembles a lot of others around here.  Any relations?  :)  My wife, bless her big - joyful - loving - forgiving - fantastic - wise and warm heart, she surely is like they say
( I don't know where they say this, but seemed like the right thing to say) "a real keeper".   However, she hasn't disposed of the dog house yet.  :) 
Thank you for stopping by.

BTW (for Terry, means by the way), please check to make sure we are friends so that you can receive my free advice.  I just sent Bonnie an invitation cuz she didn't know.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Bonnie Branch

54 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/1/2007 2:02:38 PM

Hi again Joe!

I'll tell ya about an oops, I accidentally posted twice cuz I was trying to edit my post.  I tried to give you a Snoopy balloon, but obviously it didn't work out so well.  I sure hope you believe that it's the thought that counts! 

Look forward to reading your advice, I need all the help I can get!!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2007 2:45:06 PM

Well, Bonnie, the thought SURE does count.  So, you get a great big Snoopy.....

!!!!!!!! HUG !!!!!!!!

---
Oh all right...  everybody can have one!  PLEASE don't knock the sun glasses off.  There are so many bright stars around here!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2007 3:13:03 PM

"Hi Joe"

Way to go...you made it!!

It's nice to see that you turned around your health and you are on the right track.

Enjoy the ride...Steven.

PS...I was born in '59!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!