Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Person Below me (game)
9/8/2007 2:44:49 PM
Hey Judy and Neil,

I always like to visit this forum because of all the fun we have had here.  Actually, it is quite a learning forum too.

I did invite many people to check out this forum in my "What did you just do?" forum:

Hope to see many new faces here soon!!  Did you notice Robert on the POTW election?

Everyone who comes here will visit the POTW and vote!

Find it at the bulletin board in my signature!!! :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2007 2:50:36 PM
Sue Marshall and Judy Smith two of Adlandpro's finest encouraging woman. I invted 12 of our newbies today, lets see if the person below me can bring along more?
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2007 2:55:26 PM

Kuel...;-) I have already invited 12 friends today!! And I am drinking Coffee!!!

A Must add to forums list!!!

;-) Peace.

+0
Robert Montgomery

140 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/8/2007 4:17:05 PM
Drink Drink Drink ye lassies and gents coffee all the day........ Then at night drink up all the vodka....... Have asked many to come join in... waiting to see what happens now. I have a radio Station I am creating for online businesses to have active role in advertising. Because it is a live Radio, Video, Chat program..... Sending all I can from Internet - RAM Radio..... The person below me has just the right voice to sing to us all a melody. Ram_Industries Robert A Montgtomery
Ram_Industries Robert A. Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/8/2007 5:03:36 PM
Awww heck Robert!! I do not think you want me to sing you a melody... I can do you a great dance number but sing... ummmmmmmmm I would not be so cruel...

Thanks everyone for inviting new people along to liven things up again...

Do hope you all have had a good summer?

Didn't get a picture of the floods Robert.. sorry :)

Ian and I are all moved into the new bungalow and it is lovely, really peaceful.. we are almost circled by oak trees and the name of the bungalow is in welsh "Dan Yr Deri" which means, "under the oak trees" isn't that great?

Thanks for the nice things you guys say.. I am glad I am considered encouraging..

Our Big Brother just finished a week ago and I miss it now too... silly billies ain't we...

Love you guys..

The person below me is going to smile at the first person they see on their local street tomorrow..

Sue
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!