Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Person Below me (game)
7/27/2007 2:06:49 PM

Hi Sue,

I miss Big Bother on Tuesday nights right now - I have watched them all - I will never figure out WHY!!! I never can wait until Thursday and Sunday to catch up either.    This season it is a bit wierder than the past seasons.  I'll watch it anyway!!

So nice to see you back.  Robert, I knew someone would step to the plate - Hope you had a great vacation.  I sent you a PM and am awaiting an answer, my friend so I will let you get caught up and then I will bug you.

The person below me is a Jerky Direct Team member!!  (can't be too many who aren't- right)

Judy

+0
Robert Montgomery

140 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/27/2007 3:20:09 PM

Judy and Sue:

Oh my I must have missed what ya sent me Judy. Will rush to other comp and see what ya said lol.... will reply asap.

Oh Sue you have not floated off to wonderworld yet?

With all the rain and storms you got over there I would think canoeing would be the best form of travel for you........

Take pics and show us how much is still land and how much is under water.....

Sorry Judy I do not eat Jerky bad on my well just bad on me lol.....

Person below me is looking for something to do this week end.

Robert

Ram_Industries Robert A. Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/29/2007 4:25:23 PM

Well----- Work found me this weekend - two side jobs to help pay the bills as I move to a larger flat so my daughter can move in with me.....

The person below me will invite two "newbies" who "just become friends" to view three forums..... this one for fun.... Sams Articles of Virtue for Inspiration.... and one forum for business tips!

work work work - I'm so tired...LOL

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2007 8:24:47 PM

Hi Neil,

Glad you got some side work and you are moving closer to the larger flat and having your doaughter with you.  I know how much that means to you.

I already took you up on the challenge and invited 3 brand newbies with inviites to join us in 3 forums, two of your and Sams' Articles of Virtue.  What a winner that is turning out to be.

The person below me will read and post in the ARTICLES OF VIRTUE FORUM.

Judy

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/8/2007 2:34:48 PM

Great Forum Judy - Sam has really hit a nail oin the head with his forum threads "Articles of Virtue"

The person below me will invite 5 newbies to "this" forum thread and help us give it a new life :-)

Thanks Sue - we are still with ya!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!