Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Person Below me (game)
6/27/2007 11:47:06 PM

John- I liked your forum and joined.... :-)

I needed a break and here I am - Sue glad to see this forum is still alive!

Hello everyone - :-)

The person below me will raise their glass and make a Toast (To Offer A Small Tribute) to Georgios for his awesome work in "PHILOXENIA"

Neil

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2007 10:53:11 AM
Wow!  When Sue is not active here, we lose out on a lot of fun.  I am here to WAKE everyone up!  The Person Below Me (game) shall continue!!!!!

Neil, I toast Georgios PHILOXENIA everyday.  His PHILOXENIA has become a very special place for many of us.  It will be that for any who venture into that world of wonderful goodwill. 

A Toast to Georgios and all our friends!!!!

The person below me is reflecting upon life today.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2007 11:03:41 AM

Hi joe,

With the forums we have going on here today, it is very hard not to do some life reflecting.  And as long as we keep it positive, we are in great shape for doing it!

The person below me is going to take a boat trip this weekend.

+0
Robert Montgomery

140 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/27/2007 11:22:52 AM

I just got back from a 2 week boat trip Judy, you want me to go on another one?

Above photo is with a guy I met in Florida who had 80 Macaws in his truck...

Had the opportunity to play with his birds and get this picture taken. Such a great trip and can't wait to go on next one.....

Person below me has a picture of having fun this summer!!!!!!

Robert

http://martech-inc.biz/Gatekeeper.html creation of a new online business directory....... All are welcome to help out.

Ram_Industries Robert A. Montgomery http://Martech-Inc.biz
+0
Sue
Sue Marshall

113 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/27/2007 1:31:26 PM
Well hello people...

Do you know what.. I figured you guys might have got a little bored with this "Person Below me Game" which is fine.. because it will probably run it's course sooner or later unless new people join and think up some unusual questions...

So very pleased to see you all here :)

I have not been on AdLandPro as much as usual but I do pop in most days...

Ian and I are moving home next Sat now... long story short.. we do not need to move half way up the country... very pleased about that for my son and daughter's sakes...

So now we are in fact moving about 1 mile down the road to a lovely Bungalow.. because of all the changes this is why it has taken me longer to move that I thought.. so full steam ahead for me next week with the packing...

Robert.. how you doing? I see you have finished your vacation.. so glad you had a good time...

As for a picture having fun... well not yet.. you might have read that the UK has been hit by freak rain storms and floods for weeks now and so not much good weather to get out there and "Partaaaaaaaay".. if I get one later in the summer I will let you know.

Hugs to all my Adlandpro pals...

The person below me watches or has watched "Big Brother" (of course if you have that in your country)?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!