Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rick Smith

162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Share Your Business Here
1/28/2009 9:57:47 PM
ProSourcingPlus -A World of Sourcing Opportunities"
ProSourcingPlus Newsletter
"A World of Sourcing Opportunities" February 2009
In This Issue on Sourcing
Question on Online Purchasing
Online Shopping

ANNOUNCEMENTS

is proud to annouce the following Merchants have joined 
 The Shoppers Link MALL in January2009.

Visit and see what these Merchants are offering for Your Valentine
  1. Sears.ca
    Sears Canada

2. PaylessShoe
    Payless ShoeSource

3. QuickTax
    QuickTax, $19.99 Online Editions

4. Columbia House Canada

5. StarBucks
    Starbucks Caffe Verona
  6. NewEGG Canada

Visit:

www.prosourcingplus.com

to see All Merchants

2009 EVENTS

• 2009 Trinidad Carnival
    February 23 & 24
Trinidad, WI
  • 2009 Rio (Brazil) Carnival
    February 20-24

BOOK NOW 

www.yesyoucantravel.ca 

Save Big at Sandals Resorts

Hello Adlanders

Welcome to the February issue of ProsourcingPlus Newsletter and thank you in advance for taking the time to read this issue.

Have you ever made an ONLINE Purchase? The Facts show ONLINE PURCHASING is a growing trend and will only grow further as Merchants look towards cost saving methods of getting their products to the market in order to compete.

Why Online Shopping is Growing?

Time: Access 24/7 when You are available. No restrictions ONLINE vs Standard store times. Stuck at home or work due to weather or you realized late at night you had to make a purchase, the Online stores of ProSourcingPlus is accessable to you 24/7.

Ease/Convenience: Compare Merchants online vs physically travelling from store to store.
Cost: Savings are Available to You when You Purchase ONLINE in many ways. Merchants incentives such as Cost Reductions, Inclusion of Shipping, Package Deals etc. Your personal Time travelling to and from the Mall offers not only time savings but fuels and vehicle wear and tear are all savings to your personal benefit.
 Online Shopping
Technology has resulted in improved ONLINE access to Merchants from both the Personal Shopping and the Corporate/Business Buying levels.

With internet access, ONLINE Shopping from reputable Merchants Virtual Stores, can be carried out by Individuals and Business buyers from virtually anywhere 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and 365 days per year.

Security enhancements by merchants to ensure the growth of their business have been key factors in the Growth of ONLINE Shopping. Merchants see ONLINE SHOPPING as the future and thus strive to build their Online businesses in a secure environments for the clients.

The Growth of ONLINE SHOPPING and the BOOKING of Travel is focused around a few key areas:
  • Access to product or service information
  • Access to combating Busy Lifestyles
  • Access to Cost Reductions
Merchants able to deliver on these key benefits will be the ones awarded with increased business opportunities and growth.
I have provided You with some insite on Sourcing from an Individual standpoint and a Business standpoint.

I would like to introduce you to ProSourcingPlus.

From the ProSourcingPlus site you have access to merchants in categories such as: Automotive, Computer & Electronics, Women/Men/Kids Fashion, Jewelry, Home & Garden, Health & Beauty, Travel and much more.

You may have previously received ProSourcingPlus's heads up on Valentine Day Gift Ideas. Hope you were able to act on them and you have already made, for a
Happy Valentine's Day.

If you haven't made that special purchase or travel plan, then here's your opportunity to come Test Drive:

( www.prosourcingplus.com )

and

• BOOK your Next Vacation or Business Trip from one of the Many Travel Stores, such as: www.yesyoucantravel.ca
  • Purchase your Valentine Gift from one of the many merchants. Say it with Jewelry
  • Send Flowers or Concert Tickets. See the
    many merchants offering many options at www.prosourcingplus.com
I thank you for the time spent reading this and do hope you take the time to explore the benefits of ProSourcingPlus ( www.prosourcingplus.com ).

Sincerely,

Sedrick Smith
ProSourcingPlus

1-800-FLOWERS.COM

Clinique Online
Join Our Mailing List
Emails for Small Business with Constant Contact
ConstantContact
Description: Email Marketing or Conducting a Survey, here is a tool for you. There is No Harm in Trying, It may just be Your Kickstart. 
Closing Humor

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to sedricksmith@rogers.com by sedricksmith@rogers.com.
ProSourcingPlus | Ajax | Ontario | L1Z 1P9 | Canada
Let me know Your Thoughts of ProSourcingPlus Thank You www.prosourcingplus.com
+0
1/28/2009 10:13:08 PM
There is only one opportunity that I'm committed to and that is Mynetwealthteam. With a one time out of pocket of $15 I have earned $300 within two months time. This has given me a bigger return with no monthly fees than any other opportunity online. I don't have to worry about drop outs and it's a fast building team. Here's what you get: ===>Private Social Network Club ===>Network with our members. ===>Post Videos. ===>Post Pictures. ===>Create Blogs. ===>Post in our members forum. ===>Join groups with members of the same likes. ===>Post Classified Ads ===>and a lot more... http://tinyurl.com/6q8fze Call it seed money...but I'm ahead and I've been able to invest this into something that I can't reveal now. It's in the makings and I've grown my money alot more since. Take care, Debbie
+0
1/29/2009 12:45:32 AM
Please accept 1000 shares totally free, all that you have to do is register for them at: www.me2everyone.com/8412 It will cost you absolutely nothing, so what have you got to lose? Then you are able to give away 1000 free shares to all of your contacts and in so doing you will receive a further 3000 free shares for each person that registers for theirs. This is totally free, so what are you waiting for, sign up quick before the offer ends. You have absolutely nothing to lose. Please look at our site: - www.me2everyone.com/8412 Recommending your friends, family, work colleagues and even complete strangers is a great way to earn bonus shares. At the moment we are giving you 3000 bonus shares for EVERYONE who you recommend using the link given above, but this cannot go on indefinitely, so please take my advice and get in now. Please Look: This is a real world value of GBP £3.00 per sign-up today: but by 2012, we are forecasting these to be worth GBP £1740! So imagine receiving GBP £1740 for each and every new member you find! Plus EVERYONE you recommend today will receive 1000 shares for registering here for FREE. Simple... go to www.me2everyone.com/8412 NOW! Check out the projected share value for the future, please read on:- More than 41,000 people have become members. They paid nothing and yet, they became shareholders. Fast-forward to December 2009 when we have a wonderful website and more than 5,000,000 happy members. Membership was free and they all became shareholders. They became excited and told even more people about this new concept in Web 2.0. With so many people in one place, business advertisers arrive and contribute up to GBP £149m (USD $224m) in fees during 2010. THE RESULT? By December 2009, this company will be worth in the region of GBP £400m (USD $600m), making your shares worth an estimated £0.021 each... Oh yes, please remember that we own shares too. In fact we all have a vested interest in this becoming successful. TO THE SCEPTICS Yes me2everyone is free. There's no "sting in the tail" and zero catch. Our members become shareholders. They become excited. They recommend. We grow. We attract more money from Business members. We make money for everyone. Including ourselves. We are different. This is for the good of all. For you, me and everyone. What will your shares be worth? All shares will be paid for by us (or our partners) and so you can relax, knowing you never have to pay a single penny for your membership. In 2009 we will open an in-world "trading room" where you can offer your shares for sale to other members. Today they may be worth just their face value £0.001 each.... Tomorrow that value could soar! All we need are members who become involved: we will take care of the rest. Our aim is to seek a stock market listing in 2012/13 and to create an income stream from business members who are given a new way of reaching customers. How much do we expect our shares to be worth in the future? Based on financial projections from inworld sales, business members and connected business activity and investment we are aiming for a share price of £0.58 by 2012/13. We have innovative marketing solutions that will protect your privacy but also allow you to control how advertisers and business members interact with you. In fact you also become part of their sales solution! Don’t miss out! Join now – IT IS FREE!!! www.me2everyone.com/8412
+0
2/9/2009 1:29:28 PM

Hi Everyone!  I am fairly new here to AdlandPro, trying to find my way around.  I am an Ind. Distributor for a direct selling company called Scent-Sations featuring Mia Bella Candles.  The BEST gourmet candle!!!  These candles are made in the USA, from all natural RENEWABLE materials, 100% lead free wicks, cleaner burning, virtually soot free.  AMAZING scent-throw & quality!!!!  If you love burning candles, you MUST try these.   www.momurl.com/crazy4candles/

Thank you for allowing me to share my business and for your time  :)

+0
Qaim Khan

805 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/12/2009 6:41:41 AM

Hi Adlandpro Associates,
Are you interested in online marketing business ?
Have you products to sell ?
Hold your very own online garage sale!
Use TripleClicks to clean out your closets,
attic, and garage. List and sell dozens of
even hundreds of items and start putting
cash in your pocket TODAY!
Give it a try with a FREE listing:
http://www.tripleclicks.com/9155252/go

Here is link to (Eye Earn Get Seen Get Paid Network)
http://www.eyeearn.com/kab

Thinking about starting a home business? Not sure where to begin? Start your home business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with us. Since 1985, we've helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses. www.sfi4.com/9155252/FREE http://www.tripleclicks.com/9155252/go A Massive opportunity to profit awaits by joining us now. IT Recruits IT Converts IT Sells for you IT Builds your team IT Grows your business/s IT Provides endless sites IT Sends traffic to your sites -AutoPilot... Advertising -AutoPilot... Marketing -AutoPilot... Recruiting -AutoPilot... Signups -AutoPilot... TeamBuilding -AutoPilot... Any Business Opportunity -Autopilot...Massive Income For Life -Infinite Forced Matrix Cheers.... To The Greatest Internet Marketing Opportunity So Far... In The History Of Internet Marketing. https://gofounders.net/founderinvitation/invitation/10824
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!