Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
**URGENT** Little Girls and Women at Risk - Mandate to force vaccinate in all States
2/21/2007 1:13:40 AM

More info needed on cancer vaccine for girls

By Marjorie Bellow

Guest commentary

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070218/GPG07/702180658/1273/GPGlife    

I am a mother who at first glance thought great, the Gardasil shot would protect my daughter against cervical cancer and genital warts and, I thought, with my family history of GYN-related cancers, this would be something to seriously consider. I asked our family physician her opinion on Gardasil, and while she was positive, she also cautioned that this vaccine is new and they still do not know all the ramifications of getting this vaccine. She encouraged me to do my own research on this and what I found shocked me.

I came home and went online. I found this link and what I read opened my eyes yolandabarnes.vox.com/library/post/the-fine-print.html. I am including information from this link for you: "The study was conducted over a four-year period, which means, with such a short study, we have yet to know the extent of any adverse reactions from the vaccine, especially for the 250 girls around the age of 9 who were administered the vaccine and who have not yet reached the age where they're likely to be attempting to become pregnant. "It was noted in the FDA labeling: 'Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis and Impairment of Fertility,'

Gardasil has not been evaluated for the potential to cause carcinogenicity or genotoxicity. In other words, this vaccine could cause fertility problems down the line, but the drug maker is not sure. It could also cause cancer but they're not sure. See link for more information on the FDA's findings: www .fda.gov/cber/label/hpvmer060806LB.htm. … "This vaccine has purportedly been shown to protect against four types of HPV (Human papillomavirus) — 6, 11, 16, and 18.

There are over 100 strains of HPV." While I do cherish my daughter's life and I would do anything to protect her, I do not know if I want to be personally responsible for her possibly not being able to have children, having some other form of cancer from the vaccine or even still contracting cervical cancer. I have sent this information and more to our state senators to consider before they pass the bill mandating this shot for school-age girls.

I have pleaded with them to do more research and to seriously consider all points. This should be the choice of those for whom this shot is intended, not for someone to force them to have. I have heard back from Sen. Dave Hansen and Sen. Robert Cowles. While both have admitted that neither one of them has decided as to how he will vote on the bill, both stressed that the bill would mandate the Gardasil shot unless waived by the parent.

Why have a bill to mandate if a parent can choose not to have the shot for his or her daughter? We need to be proactive in our rights and the rights of our children. I encourage you to contact your state representative's office and ask them to think about this, to do more research and to make the best decision for our daughters.

Marjorie Bellow is a Green Bay resident and mother of a 13-year-old daughter. Married for 15 years, she is a certified nursing assistant at a local nursing home, religious education teacher for Annunciation, St. Jude, St. Patrick's and St. Joseph's parishes.

END

Here is food for thought on the Long-term effects of any vaccination.

Chemicals that may not show harmful effects a short time after exposure may cause subtle changes in development that show up later in childhood as learning or behavior problems or in adulthood as cancers or neurodegenerative disease. Recent studies are beginning to look at how early chemical exposure can put adult health at risk. Scientists from the University of Texas found that fetal exposure to the synthetic hormone and now-banned drug DES permanently changed body tissues and raised the rate of uterine cancer in later life in laboratory animals.

Science understands and can control the spread of polio, smallpox, diphtheria and other diseases that were scourges in the past. But less clear is the cause of diseases on the increase over the last 30 years: Asthma (100 percent increase 1982-1993), childhood brain cancer (40 percent increase 1973-1994), Acute Lymphocyte Leukemia (62 percent increase 1973-1999) and Autism (1,000 percent increase from early 1980s to 1996). Early life exposure to environmental toxins is certainly one suspect.

To get the rest of this article click here:

http://www.wecf.de/cms/articles/2005/12/newborns.php

Did you know that 30 years ago we only had about 10 vaccinations compare to today is 2007 a child will receive 74 vaccines. Could their be a connection in the increase of  the diseases, ADD/ADHD, Asthma, Diabetes, Cancer, Autism due to the TOXIC LOAD of chemicals going directly into the child’s blood. Go here NOW!  http://www.vaclib.org/links/birthcontrol.htm

OK! Now that you know how toxic is our environment and vaccines here is what you must do to DETOX so that your blood will receive help in cleaning it self.

1-                Drink ph enhanced water Xtreme X20.  It will fortify your water with 74 electrolytes and minerals and will make the water wetter in smaller water

molecules that will penetrate deep into the cells and carry out the TOXIC waste.

http://www.PowerfulAlkalineDrink.com

2-                Buy Clay Bath. Will take out heavy metals through the skin.

http://www.Magneticclay.com

3-                Buy Chlorella, Spirulina, and Cilantro – Make a green drink and drink it every day. Will help with Detoxing Brain cells

4-                Buy Ambrotose, Ambrotose AO, Immunostart, Plus, and Phytomatrix –

You can get this here: http://www.PowerfulOrganicVitamin.com

Referred by Roberto AC

After you have done the Detox you will need to take supplements in food form that will help to repair and rebuild damaged cells especially Brain cells. In my opinion the products mentioned in step #4 are one of the best in the market that have been validated to rebuild damaged cells and immunity.

Go here to listen to great testimonies:

http://www.RecoverHealthNow.com

Be sure to go and read the FREE Cancer prevention Report so you can

Learn about the Things To Do To Stop Feeding Cancer. Especially if you are

An expecting Mother. This is really critical because some of the products

That you may be using daily have ingredients that are so TOXIC that they were band in the Europe in 1976. This ingredient is called DEA and it is really bad.

Go here now and copy and pate the info into a document so that you can make a copy for easy access.:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/540742.aspx

You must do all of these things if you want to have a healthy mind and body and also to reduce the risk of disease do to low immunity.

Finally you need to go here and learn as much as you can to protect your self and your family from unnecessary shots, vaccines and medication that can really harm all of you.  http://www.vaclib.org/links/birthcontrol.htm

compulsory birth regulation"
Subject: PRI Weekly Briefing - anti-pregnancy vaccine
In Paul Ehrlich's crude fantasy, The Population Bomb, "compulsory birth regulation" was to be achieved by polluting the water supply with "mass sterilizing agents."[1]
More sophisticated population controllers dreamed of a contraceptive vaccine that would, with the stick of a needle, sterilize women (or men) for years at a time. The zealous among them, and there were many, argued that the seriousness of the problem made it necessary to administer the shots by force.
www.vaclib.org/news/pregvac.htm

To your health and success

Robert C

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: **URGENT** Little Girls and Women at Risk - Mandate to force vaccinate in all States
2/21/2007 1:42:50 AM
Hello Robert,

Terrific service and information dear friend, you are truly helping others and that is admirable.

Kind Regards
Lisa
p.s I wish I knew this like 20 years ago now.
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Re: **URGENT** Little Girls and Women at Risk - Mandate to force vaccinate in all States
2/21/2007 2:21:50 AM

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your support and your kind words.

I really appreciate you and I am glad that you have passion to help others.

Lisa, what ever it is that you are doing don’t stop. The radiance of your beauty can be seen in your picture.

Thanks again

To your health and success

Robert C

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/21/2007 12:33:47 PM

Robert,

I hope your post gets people thinking before they 'jump in line like cattle going to slaughter'! In this case it is your child you are putting in line.

I have been watching this topic because I have 3 daughters. The government & pharmaceutical companies build awareness of a 'Big Threat' & then use guilt to get you to conform. If the guilt doesn't work - lets just pay a few people to make it law.

Now days we, as regular people, have more ways to research & find any information we want, but so many people just choose to do as they are told by one group.

I am sure the benefits of this vaccine will not lead back to our daughters!

Thank you for bringing this information to those that want to know.

‘Cuz I Can!

Sheryl Loch  ~   allmylovecrafts

Proud Mom of,

Caitlinn Hagar  ~   gamegirlracing

+0
Gail Dennis

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/21/2007 3:22:03 PM
The FDA does as good a job as they can when it comes to drug regulations and approval. It is definately up to us as potential consumers to make sure we have all the facts. Look at at the past four years, highly touted benefical drugs were costing lives because the drug manufactures were so impatient to get to market that critical points were over looked. Now they are hoping we will "sacrifice" our daughters on the alter of their profits. I agree with anyone who says there is not enough time to determine the true effects of the drug - ill or good. Please note, I have children, but no daughters. I have friends who have daughters. In Texas our Governor has a law mandating mandatory vaccination which, thankfully includes an out clause for matters of conscience. That law, as last heard, was on the shelf pending some issues that needed to be resolved.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!