Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro 9
2/19/2007 8:07:49 AM

Hello Rose,

Thanks so much for allowing me to exhibit some of my work.

I have had fibromyalgia since 1998, and knitting and crocheting has been a Godsend for me. It allows me to relax and take my mind off of the pain.

I feel blessed to have such wonderful friends here at Adland, who allow people to show what they're all about!

Blessings,

Joanne

+0
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/19/2007 8:09:44 AM

Hi Joe,

Thanks for visiting my exhibit. You are very kind. I hope you will tell those crafty people in your life (if you have any of those! LOL) to come and visit us!

Blessings,

Joanne

+0
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/19/2007 8:13:48 AM

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for coming to my exhibit.

Crafting is an art form in itself. It takes just as much creativity and imagination to craft as it does to paint pictures, or draw. I am trying to teach people to see crafts in a whole new light. A person can also make a really good living at crafting, by the way :)

Again, thanks for visiting, and I hope I may be able to change your mind about crafting as a true form of art.

Blessings,

Joanne

+0
Joanne Martell

205 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/19/2007 8:15:32 AM

Hello Jenny!

Thanks so much for visiting my exhibition. You are such a good friend to me, and I appreciate you more than you'll ever know.

I thank you for your sweet words, and for realizing what a great art form crafting is.

Love,

Joanne

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 8:31:26 AM

Thank you Art Team, for featuring our talented friend Joanne here.

Great work Joanne, I myself have done quite a bit of knitting and crocheting, but never ever documented it...hope to get back to doing it some day ......keep up the good work.

much luv and blessings

Pauline R

Adland Prayer Cell forum come n b blessed !!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/601675.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!