Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This traffic site has great potential and the DD has been done for you
2/18/2007 9:45:04 PM

This traffic site has been checked out by Jill Bachman, myself and a few others and looks like a sleeper with a lot of potential.

As well as the free option on this one it also has a paid option where by you can earn from your surfing efforts.

http://www.adsurfdaily.com/signup.php?ref=5756

If you need any help or advice then all you need do is send me a private message and I will be more than happy to do what i can to assist.

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: This traffic site has great potential and the DD has been done for you
2/19/2007 4:22:26 AM
Thank you Bill

how long have you been active there?  I am looking to join one of these soon.

Kindly
Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
2/19/2007 4:30:01 AM

Hi Bill:

Well, that was the easiest sign up ever. Thanks for pointing me to this opportunity .

Joe Buccheri

TGAMM FM RADIO

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/19/2007 5:01:56 AM

Hi Lisa

I joined at the weekend after completing my own DD. Jill had done a fantastic job of DD on it and I did more checking to back her work up.

The last time I investigated something I contacted 3 other people and asked them to do independant checks to see if their results were the same as mine.

So my checking was not due to a distrust of Jills work  but to confirm it as I had the three I contacted about the other program to confirm my work.

We can not be too safe these days and the more independant checks the better in my opinion. Jill knew I was doing it as I had questiond her on a couple of things which made both of us do more checking. 

We can never put a 100% guarantee on any program but this one comes out looking very good. If it hadnt  I would not have joined and upgraded.

Hope this helps you.

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 7:02:28 AM

Hi Bill,

Well, it certainly has some great people behind it.  I will check it out!

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!