Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
N/a
N/a N/a

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: This traffic site has great potential and the DD has been done for you
2/19/2007 11:33:21 AM

Hi Bill: This looks good. I have tried to sign up. I was denied access. Is this due to my Canadian address.

Thanks again for the research.

Wayne Penner
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 11:49:36 AM
Hi Bj, Thanks to Jill's and your for work done on DD, and Jenny's enthusiasim...Im in !!! Wishing you well Pauline R
+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/19/2007 2:15:45 PM

Hi Wayne

you are signed up ok

If you are having problems accessing let me know

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2007 3:53:46 AM

Hi Bill,

I'm a late arrival, but I would not miss this forum for anything!

I just want to say it is a pleasure to work with you and Jenny and all the great people joining your team.  I think we have a very solid business offer here.........the best I have seen in many years.  And, YES, thank you for doing your due diligence on top of mine.   We comprise the Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes team and that is very important.

What really sold me in addition to the due diligence were two things:

1.  I made a conservative ad purchase of $12 (just to test the sytem) and ended up earning me $1080 in profits in exactly 30 days!  That told me right there that anyone can do this and earn money.  What a concept!

2.  I completed a cash out with Virtual Money of $250 within 24 hours.  That was impressive!

I invite everyone reading your forum to join your team!  The new name change is official today, and once the new web sites launch in 1-2 weeks, I have no doubt, this will go maintstream.

Cheers,  Jill

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/24/2007 9:26:42 AM

Hi Jill,

The credit for the DD goes to you, although I did some extra checking to satisfy myself  and cover the points I discussed with you.

The potential is definatly there, and the people running it have enough credibility to build the program into something very big.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!