Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: { PRAYER OF SALVATION,,,, PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!}
2/18/2007 10:45:31 PM
 God bless you Lisa and Im glad you are my friend too !
I was in church my whole life and was sprinkled as a child as the Methodists do. I went through church membership and still wasn't saved.
I was a freshman in college when I realized I needed to be saved and in my sophomore year I asked the Lord to save me!  I was baptized about 6 months later in  a pond and it wasnt clean but when I came out of the water I felt clean ! PRAISE GOD ! I wouldnt trade Him for anything!
Thanks for the testimony!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 1:41:16 AM

God bless you all who participated in our prayer meeting!

God bless you all, who are in need, we prayed for you!

God bless all adlanders!

I was in mature age when I came to faith. I opened my heart for Jesus, and He changed me. He is still changing me, and I feel so happy about this. God is so good!

He blessed my day abundantly. First of all after waking up I thanked Him for a wonderful day He granted me. Then I found a very nice quote from Bible that Pauline sent to me. This was so nice to read a charging message from a caring friend! Later I read Pauline's forum where a question is asked: What does Jesus mean for you? I recommend you to visit it at http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/600914.aspx

After I finished reading, my relatives called from Ukraine, and we had a very nice talk. Then my son told me he would like to attend church with me :-) This was wonderful! The service started, and we could listen to synthesizer that sounded for me like God voice's echo in mountains. A young guy sang helping a priest during the service. I felt like I could see a God's heavenly smile.

At night we had a prayer meeting group. I am so blessed with all my friends who came to pray for all people who need help.

I know that God work marvels in our lives every day. We just should see them :-)

Natalya
www.newwealthways.net/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 2:29:37 AM
Sweet Natalya, it was your scripture verse that woke me up this morning at 5.30 am precisely the time I wanted to get up to be ready for our Online Prayer meet. So you see how God used you to Bless me !!!...another word for Angel is friend !! Bless you all who came, Donald,Thomas, Lanell,Natalya, Lisa, and you dear Carla. We missed you Las !! Grace and Peace to you all much luv n hugs Paula
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 7:19:44 AM
 THanks, Natalya and Paula,
God gave me a 2nd boost of energy when I got home and Im glad you were all still online.
Im sorry that Las had to miss but Im believing he will be there next time.
Thanks for your testimonies and Im hoping more people will post them.  Its great how our forums are all intertwined in here,mine, Lanells Paulas, Marions, Johns, etc..... God bless you my friends!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 8:46:17 AM

Hey soul-sister, [Carla]

just sent out the link of the Adland Prayer Cell, yahoo to all my friends out of Adland, lets see how many join there !!! this is growing by leaps and bounds isn't it !!! well  if God be for us who can be against us ? :-)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AdlandPrayerCell/

in my prayers always

luv u all much my friends

Paula

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!