Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/15/2007 3:02:08 PM
 Hello Natalya,
Yes God can work miracles, He is true to His word, and IM thankful to all my friends who encouraged me. Without you Id still be sitting around uninvolved...
God bless and see you at the next meeting!
Love in the Lord,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2007 3:03:58 PM
Hello Max,
Thanks for the prayer, it is greatly appreciated! WE are steadily growing as a group, but numbers aren't important just praying together. We'll have other meeting times so stay tuned!
Sincerely,
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2007 3:09:13 PM
 Dear Pauline,
It was a privilege to fellowship with you! We have people adding yahoo messenger, skype and getting mics so they can share, God is doing a mighty work.
I also enjoyed fellowshipping  at different times with Las, Natalya, Thomas, Lisa, LaNell and Geketa ,Doc (of course) Amanda and Gwyn this week ... Praise God! :)
See you all in the next meeting!
Luvya,

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2007 4:18:53 PM
 Dear Friends,
Someone posted a prayer request in a different thread, here it is!
Thanks,

FROM CANDY B:

A very close friend of mine has just lost her baby and I would like to request prayers for her speedy recovering physically and emotionally. And also a prayer for her husband and two little girls who are very upset and confused.

Aslo this does not seem so important right now but my family is going through very hard times and we could end up losing our home. If you could includes us in your prayers I would be very greatful

Dear Lord,
I ask you to comfort this family that lost their child, please send Your peace to them. If they don't know you personally Lord send them someone who will show them the way to your salvation.
I also ask that you intervene in Candy's family's life and restore their finances so they won't lose their home. You promised us healing and prosperity so I believe that you will manifest both in their lives.
In Jesus' Name,
AMEN!!!

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/15/2007 4:24:31 PM
 Dearest Friends,
I do have a conference room now so if I can get it to work properly and get you all in there, we are going to meet there. I will keep you posted!
Thanks,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!