Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Delicious Recipes !
2/19/2007 6:52:11 PM
A wish of warmth and sunshine to brighten your day ! From Sunny Albuquerque, New Mexico ! "I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning."~ J.B. Priestly (1894-1984) English author With each new day comes the chance to start again; to dustourselves off and begin anew, filled with fresh reserve and determination. Each day we live is a precious gift. It is up to us to treat it so. May you always find the magic tucked within the folds of each new day.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 7:53:03 PM
You can win $50 in our team's Jerky CONTEST! Recruit now to the end of February to WIN ! Be sure to tell me before February 28, who you put in and where.... credit for contest is only your Personal recruits, but anywhere you put them on Team still makes YOU eligible to win one of many $$$ prizes ! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 8:45:36 PM
You can win $50 in our team's Jerky CONTEST! Recruit now to the end of February to WIN ! Be sure to tell me before February 28, who you put in and where.... credit for contest is only your Personal recruits, but anywhere you put them on Team still makes YOU eligible to win one of many $$$ prizes ! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 8:48:57 PM
SLOW COOKER COWBOY STEW (using meat products from Jerky Direct) INGREDIENTS 2 bags Signature Series Steak Sticks (From Jerky Direct) cut into 2 inch pieces 4 potatoes - unpeeled, cut into 1 inch pieces 1/2 cup chopped onion 1 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans in barbecue sauce DIRECTIONS: 1. IN 3 1/2 TO 4 QUART SLOW COOKER, MIX BEEF, POTATOES, ONION, SALT AND PEPPER. Spread beans over mixture. 2. Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hours or until beef and potatoes are tender. (my own preference. I would add 2-3 carrots and 2-3 stalks Celery - both chopped in 1 inch pieces. And I would also add a couple chopped up Roma Tomatoes to this stew! I like my vegtables.)
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/28/2007 10:20:21 PM

Hello everybody,

I have found the perfect recipe.

First you have to order 2 bags for just $12 from JERKY DIRECT.

When you receive it you will take it out of the package it was mailed to you in.

You will take it in your right hand and grap the top of the bag and rip it off with your left hand.

Throw the top in the trash.

Now open the bag and smell the jerky! SMELLS GOOD DOESN'T IT!

Now grap a piece and eat it. OH, I know you will end up eating all of it at once for it is just to good not to, so enjoy it.

That is it except that you need to throw that bag in the trash and order some more.

REPEAT!

http://www.snackat.jerkydirect.com

Now quit laughing. I know that is corny but that is what I wanted to say.

JERKY DIRECT HAS THE BEST JERKY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your jerky friend,

Mark

To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!