Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
THE SECRET on Oprah 2day......with some quotes! :-)
2/8/2007 12:52:19 PM
Hi everyone!  :-)

I thought that since today was the day that Oprah was going to air the interview she did with the cast from THE SECRET......I thought I would share some quotes from the ones she interviewed.  Don't forget to check your local listings!  The show airs today and I'm sure it will be great!  I've also heard throught the grapevine that youtube has gotten ahold of it already.

Cast of THE SECRET backstage @ Harpo Studios Jan 31, 2007

On the set

Quotes from a few of THE SECRET teachers

"Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us about whether we're on track or not, whether we're on course or off course. See it's the feeling that really creates the attraction not just the picture or the thought." -- Jack Canfield

"Here's the question I would ask you to consider; do you treat yourself the way you want other people to treat you?" -- James Ray

"By the mere fact that we have air in our body, the universe says you have the right to prosperity and abundance." -- Lisa Nichols

"What we do is we attract into our lives the things we want, and that is based on what we're thinking and feeling," Rhonda says. The principle explains that we create our own circumstances by the choices we make in life. And the choices we make are fueled by our thoughts—which means our thoughts are the most powerful things we have here on earth."  -- Rhonda Byrne

The beautiful thing about the law of attraction is that you can begin where you are, and you can begin to think, real thinking, and you can begin to generate within yourself a feeling tone of harmony and happiness. The law will begin to respond to that. -- Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith
~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: THE SECRET on Oprah 2day......with some quotes! :-)
2/8/2007 3:23:12 PM

Thank You Brian!!

The show was GREAT!! I always get something out of these people,

One thing that got me is when James Ray said not just Build it and they will come, But Build it with Value and they will come.

That is the exact words we use and the way we feel at Community Marketing University. and it is Happening in huge ways!!!!

Praise the people who open our eyes!!

Brad West    onomoney 

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 3:39:20 PM

Brian,

The show was GREAT!!!! I taped it so I can watch it again. I love that they showed everyday people how to use this. Right after the show I sat out side & wrote down exactly what I expect. Yes, down to the fact that I want a huge tub in my bathroom! Also how I can use what I have to help others.

I have always said that I never regretted having a crappy childhood, mariage... Because of who I was married to I moved to Washington (a place I never wanted to live). That is where I met Cait's dad. If I had not gone through all the things that lead up to my marriage, my divorce.... I would not have the greatest kid in the world!! I do believe that you can turn everything into a positive! You may have to take a deep breath & really look at the situation but you have come out of it with a lesson learned & possibly a great kid!!

You are where you want to be!!!

Sheryl - Proud Mom of Caitlinn

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 7:05:02 PM

Hi,

If anybody knows how to get a copy (legal) of the show please let me know.

Roger

+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 7:42:35 PM

Roger,

You may be able to go to the Oprah web site & get a trascript of the show. I am not sure if they have tapes.

I hope this helps!

Today is My Day!

Sheryl Loch   ~  allmylovecrafts

Proud Mom of,

Caitlinn Hagar   ~  gamegirlracing

+0