Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: THE SECRET on Oprah 2day......with some quotes! :-)
2/9/2007 12:36:14 AM
Hi Brad!  :-)

Thanks for stopping by bud!  I haven't had the chance to see the show yet......but I'm sure it is lurking somewhere on the inet.  I've heard YouTube has it.  If so, I'm sure it won't be long before the "legal-begals" will have removed.  This is why I love the European mirror site!  (They aren't obligated to the same copywriting laws that the US is.....)

Anyway...."Build it with VALUE!"......very nice!  Makes perfect sense!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: THE SECRET on Oprah 2day......with some quotes! :-)
2/9/2007 12:42:26 AM
Hi Sheryl!  :-)

I'm glad to hear that you benifitted so much from watching the show!  I'm sure it was awesome!  Great thinking on getting started on that list too!  Write it ALL down!  Verbalize it (release it)..........know it is yours!  Don't forget to make another list that includes the things that you are thankful for as well!  ;-)

It's good to hear that you have learned how to overcome the shadows of your past and have pushed forward!  The past is in the past. 

To quote James Ray:  "That's not who you are......That's who you WERE!"

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!