Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How to Gain Business Success through the Law of Karma
2/12/2007 11:09:58 AM

Hello Judy,

Great reply and well thought out.

Oh the joy of grandchildren! As I always marvel, the more that come along the more love we find.

Your presence is much appreciated here. You are very wise and giving.

Thankyou.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2007 3:39:21 PM

Some new friends asked me about my forums and I thought that they might just be interested in running their business model passed this information.

Have a great week everyone.

Roger

+0
Carol West

123 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/28/2007 3:47:40 PM

Hi Rodger,

Thank you so much for your post. I agree with you 100 percent. I have been studying Manifestation and the Law of Attraction since September last year and I have been appling it to my life. It's absolutely awesome. I can really say that I am living a "Beautiful Life"

Rich Blessings,

Carol

Carol West Free Traffic...Free Leads http://offto.net/yorgoo
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2007 5:41:23 PM

Hi Carol,

I'm glad that The Law of Attraction is proving so positive for you.

For this information to be available to all is aweinspiring and the possibilities are amazing.

Of course, human nature dictates that a large number of people will dismiss this as being crackpot or stupid, or whatever, but, for probably the first time ever, a groundswell of people will grow in the knowledge.

I am proof that this can turn lives around. By focusing upon the right goals I am reversing a trend which took me to near bancruptcy twice in my life. I now know why I was successful but only in short bursts. I can now, not only direct my own life but influence the positive futures of many.

Initially it frightened me to realise what I had grasped but now I see it as emancipation for all of those willing to listen, learn and walk the walk.

Carol, keep me informed of your progress. Your post today helped to reverse what had felt like a negative day. Yes, we can still have them, but we soon realise that we only have to change the way in which we see our circumstances and be thankful and we can start all over again to put the power of the universe at our feet.

Bless you and thanks,

Roger

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 12:38:17 PM
Roger

One aspect of Karma and the law of attraction is ignored by many.

We work hard, smart and give good service plus have a valuable product. We may think correctly and have great dreams and goals...... and yet sometimes the results do not "appear" in the positive manner we hoped.

That is because the lessons one may need for character building are still attracting the challenges needed to develop an even stronger character. Also the particular product or service may not "really suite" YOU!

As long as you are pushing forward, "you will trip." And the harder and faster you are pushing the more painful will be the fall. However, when you trip (and everyone does) if you are paying attention, when you stand up again and deal with your painful hurts, you will see that you are further ahead than you were when you tripped.

Abe Lincoln is a perfect example. He had a life of failure after failure after failure..... all of which played a part in building the character needed to lead the country through some very necessary changes.

His Failures were stepping stones in character building that made him who he became. His action never wavered through all the falls, when most people would quit..... he got up pushing!

So when Karma (law of attraction) seems to not be working for you. Even when you know you are thinking and acting properly, don't ever believe for a minute that Karma is not working. It is building a better YOU!

Trip, get up and run.... trip and get up and run...... trip and get up and run.... you will finish the race! Tha Law of attraction always works....... it will attract the painful falls needed to build YOU! Then it will let you build upon your dreams!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!