Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: How to Gain Business Success through the Law of Karma
2/7/2007 7:30:47 PM

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your great post. It is so true that what you sow you shall also reap. Focus on doing all you can for others and you will be amazed at what happens in your life.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

This is better than winning the lottery!
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 9:03:06 PM

Hello Roger!

Great post.  Karma is indeed a positive energy.  I will look forward the reading more posts in this forum.  I think our friend Jill has already posted your summary sentence.  How come she always finds it first? (lol)

Thanks and it looks like you hit that edit button before I got here.

God Bless!

Judy

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 12:47:41 AM

I have woken to several inches of snow here in the South of England. We knew it was coming but somehow its always a surprise.

Judy,

There is a lot of unspoilt snow outside and I want to be first to explore but Jill may have found it first? I wonder why that is? Anyway it's all there for all who wish to explore and there's lots to go around.

You and I, like Jill, are explorers but we have the knowledge to create our destiny and to be generous with that knowledge.

Enjoy,

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 12:55:31 AM

Thanks Barb,

Loved your quote on miracles.

My wish is to:

Recognise the little miracles.

They are just as precious but hide in quiet corners waiting to delight.

Have a greater day than you planned for.

Roger

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 8:50:44 AM

Hi again, Roger!

We  all create our own destinies.  We are who we think we are.  If we want to be winners we have to hang with the winners, do what the winners do so we will be and have what the winners have and are.

I was only teasing Jill about getting there first! (lol) But then, that's exactly why I hang out here with people like her, and you.  I love the Law of Attraction, The Secret and all the people like you and Jill here at Adland who keep the emphasis on the positive. 

The Law of Karma says that "for every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause was skillful or unskillful."   A skillful event is one that is not accompanied by craving, resistance or delusions; an unskillful event is one that is accompanied by any one of those things. (Events are not skillful in themselves, but are so called only in virtue of the mental events that occur with them.)   Therefore, the law of Karma teaches that responsibility for unskillful actions is born by the person who commits them.

Imagine that every one in the world took responsibility for their own actions!  Wow!  Imagine that!  It would be great, huh?  I wouldn't have any clients left to coach, no one would have anyone to blame for their circumstances except themselves.  And though I avoid negative and adversity like the plague, I think life might just get a bit boring for a lot of folks.  Not me, I'd do more volunteer work.  I'd spend more time with my family and playing with my grandchildren.

Thanks for a great forum.  I know I will be returning for more great stuff.

God bless and have a great day!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!