Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
How to Gain Business Success through the Law of Karma
2/6/2007 7:07:37 PM

This week I had the request to re-launch this forum, a special thing happened in my friend's life. Here is my view of Karma, seen though the eyes of one who has seen results.

As a Christian I have no problem with the universal truths as named and claimed by others. There are universal truths which we may know by other names but the truth within is still unaffected by the name. An example is Karma.

The idea of Karma is nothing new. It has even played a special role in the social life of man. Karma has often been described as a negative energy that will ultimately attach to anyone who has done wrong to his fellow beings. It is, however, a misunderstood concept and a person has to fully realize the significance of karma to make it work for him or her. However, did you know that Karma is not a negative mantra that you can blame your mishaps on? Karma is, in fact, a positive energy that means any energy you release ultimately returns to you in one form or another. For example, if you release positive energy, it will come back to you in the form of positive energy or event as well. This means you have to think happy thoughts if you want to be happy in life. Another way of looking at this philosophy is wishing for the success of other people for you to be successful in what you do as well. Anyone who knows how to use karma to his advantage can apply the rules in gaining business success.

If you want to succeed in your business endeavor, always be sincere in dealing with your customers as well. Always aim to give them the best products and services that you can offer. If you honestly deal with your customers, you will reap the rewards later because the positive energy you released will all come back to you in the form of business success. Think of it as planting goodwill then sowing the benefits in the form of more business and profit. People like to deal with honest and fair businessmen. There are people who are dishonest businessmen and only think about profit and money at all costs. In the process, they forget that they also have a responsibility to their clients. In the end, they suffer the consequences by getting bad karma. A business that is characterized by dishonesty and mischief will never grow big and even if it does it will never flourish. Customers will eventually lose trust in the company and leave to look for better products and services. If you are in business, you have to give what is due to your clients.

The spirit of giving results to a dynamic flow of energy because the clients will give back what they received from your end. It is understandable you are in business to make money, however, make sure you incorporate generosity in your business dealings. Customers appreciate the honesty and good customer service which makes them come back to you.

The law of Karma provides that you will never get what you do not desire. To get the best things in business you have to know what you expect to reap. Make a list of your business desires and expectations; do your part – work hard, deliver the best products and service - then reap the benefits of a prosperous business. Nothing is perfect and you will always encounter something or someone which will get you down. It may be a business mistake or a business deal that has gone bad. However, never let negative events affect you and deter you from doing your business activities. You may brood for a day or a week but try to regain your strength and move on.

It is understandable for you to think of your business success but in the process of ensuring your success, make sure you also ask what you can do to help your business partners and stakeholders – suppliers, vendors, partners, employees and your customers. Helping your stakeholders can only give you more blessings because if they succeed in business then you will as well. A prosperous customer will always buy from you. A successful business partner will likely pour more capital into the business. Also, it is a good idea to solicit the advice of other people who are considered experts in their own fields.

Surrounding yourself with success and good knowledge also helps direct good Karma your way. Lastly, whatever business endeavor you want to go into, make sure you talk to others who have been there before you. Read about the success and failures of other businesses. How did these people manage to grow big or how did they manage to do so much? You will always learn from their experiences.

Roger

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How to Gain Business Success through the Law of Karma
2/7/2007 2:25:44 AM

Hi Roger,

What an awesome article.....I agree with every word.  This sentence defintely says it all,

"The spirit of giving results to a dynamic flow of energy because the clients will give back what they received from your end."

I have one suggestion, however, since the edit button is on your end....can you create some paragraphs within the post?  It would be so much easier to read, and everyone can learn so much here.....I hate to see them click out  :-)

Thank you and bless you,  Jill

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 7:09:25 AM

Hi Jill,

Thank you for calling by.

I agree your comment.

I had paragraphs originally but the format cgot lost somewhere in posting.

I will have a go.

I haveseveral items to come which I hope will be complimentary to your forums.

I am combining my NLP knowledge with the Law of attraction which makes powerful stuff.

What it does is eases understanding.

Roger

+0
2/7/2007 10:59:54 AM
Hi Roger, Yes indeed, 'what goes around comes around'. I also liked the quote from Jill. If clients, downlines, or coworkers see a good example they are more likely to imitate that example and then the circle continues in a positive way. Excellent article! I'm looking forward to hearing more.
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/7/2007 12:55:16 PM
Hi Roger!  :-)

Awesome post my friend!  Thank you!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!