Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Hair Pillows
4/7/2007 7:46:10 PM

Another way to promote whatever you sell is do a PressRelease online & do all the Free SEO plus use other forums. The more people know what you selling the better off you are to get the sale.

www.divapillow.com

www.divapillow.com http://snipurl.com/18kho www.directmatches.com/veda
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
ART AND CRAFTS - WAYS TO ADVERTISE AND SELL YOUR WORK
4/8/2007 11:08:34 AM
Hi all,

Hope you are all having a great Easter and that everyone  here who depends on Seasonal trade is selling like crazy

Two new ideas for us.

Radio advertising (always better if you can get it free, Rosalind. lol)
and  online Press Releases, and another reminder that forum posts on different forums can help get interest.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ART AND CRAFTS - WAYS TO ADVERTISE AND SELL YOUR WORK
4/18/2007 6:29:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

James Maxwell,who many of you already know and  who runs The House of Max Community has just started up an Arts and Crafts section on his forum where we are also invited to come and post about our work.

The Good News For All Forum

So this is another place we can get our work and sites shown.

Saludos
Jenny
+0
Rosalind Brinson

82 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/1/2007 8:27:24 PM

Free is always a good thing Jenny. LOL

I have my first show in 3 weeks! The same friend who's having the metaphysical/new age event has named me a featured vendor! In exchange, I'll help her with registration/set up for the event.

This weekend I will be making extra items, tagging and picking displays. Anyone know where I can get a credit card machine? I plan to have small change, but it would help to have one.

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 9:05:55 AM
Hi Rosalind,

Your first Show!  Wow and the very best of luck!!  To start as a featured vendor is certainly an auspicious start.

I cant help you about the credit card machines - but maybe someout there can!!  If not ask your bank - I think they lease them out.

I am posting an article on Craft Fair Success by Nanalia Goyette  on the Craft Fair Thread of this forum which you might like to take a look at.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/579494.aspx

Good luck.
Love
Jenny

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!