Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: ART AND CRAFTS - WAYS TO ADVERTISE AND SELL YOUR WORK
3/24/2007 11:25:39 PM

I was so glad to get the invitation to put my suggestion for ways to sell art work  and art-related items.  I know everyone knows about ebay and some sell on that site now.. however, I have a very good friend who just yesterday told me he was looking to help those in the art-related businesses to sell their products...an alternative to EBay WITH NO LISTING FEES to sell your items.  What you do first, is enroll free under this link: 

http://www.yorgoo.com/cgi-bin/ref.cgi/29681/

My friend Ralf Doberstein specifically told me he wanted to provide a way for people wanting to sell art to do so thru a really great avenue...imagine not paying anything to list your items and paying a much smaller fee when you do to the site.  There are many doing this and you might just look into this.  Ralf and myself are here to help answer any questions you may have.  I am on yahoo under mommykissesgabriel. 

Happy Selling!

LEE SMITH

+0
Rob
Rob Walker

81 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/25/2007 12:59:01 AM

Hi Jenny !

I would just like to remind people of the new gallery which will enable everyone to post their Arts & Crafts (pics/photos of your work) etc and send them as postcards to prospects etc....here are the full details :-

The gallery will allow you to post your photographs, art, pictures of crafts, music or movie files etc and have them viewed by fellow Adlanders or friends, colleagues etc….whoever you choose to tell or refer !

You can also send them as postcards to promote your arts/crafts etc biz or just send any pic as a postcard to friends family etc OR just download them for your use.

If you have a legit business associated with ANY associated picture or other file such as music or a movie then you are more than welcome to add HTML/banners but pls keep them as small as possible : Lets say a max of 468 x 60 - Thanks

Any other business related advertising not relevant will be deleted.

The New gallery is here :-
http://www.tnggroup.net/gallery
Currently there are 8 categories which are as follows :-

Arts & Crafts
Family & Friends
Lakes & Mountains
My Home Town
Outdoor Fun
Pets
Vacation - Family
Vacation - Scenic

If you wish to suggest a new category please let me know.

When you visit the site you must register which should only take a few minutes. If you do not receive your registration email then pls try again using a different email address as sometimes there are ‘spam filters’ by
ISP’s which stop the mail getting to you.

When you are logged in pls go to your control panel to make sure all your details have been added correctly and then click on the ‘light box’ button and choose a category. You can then upload/download any pic you want or send as a postcard….I would suggest you first send a test pic (postcard) to see how it works, maybe to a secondary email address !

If you would please ensure that your pics are not greater than the sizes as specified otherwise you will receive an error message and will have to re-try.

Max Main Pic = 640 x 430
Thumbnail = 160 x 100

I would recommend downloading the FREE ‘Irfanview’ program if you do not already have software to re-size your pics ! : http://www.irfanview.com PLEASE REMEMBER : When resizing your pic save it as another name or else you could ‘replace’ your main pic with the thumbnail on your hardrive !

IF there is any delay in viewing your pics etc it maybe that admin will have to approve first so please allow a little while for this to happen……it will be done as quickly as possible.

IMPORTANT : Please ensure you scan any file before uploading for virus’s - Thank you.

No rude or malicious content please or else !!!
http://www.tnggroup.net/gallery
I think that’s it ?

If you have any questions pls contact us using the email link at the bottom of the pages - Thanks

Enjoy !

Rob

Rob Walker
+0
Tina B

12 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/25/2007 1:06:38 AM
Hi, Thanks for inviting me to the arts and crafts forums. I appreciate the opportunity to offer my services as a typesetter to create and print flyers and brochures for your businesses. I do not over charge. I love the work so it is second nature to me, and something I love to do. I do however have to have someone else proof my work, I make mistakes like everyone does.

I also print labels. Candle Caution Labels is the name of my business, but without time, I have not uploaded a site as of yet.

I am the printer of the book for the Texascandleconference.com which is held bi-yearly. I also print soap and bath and beauty product ingredient labels.

On the candl caution labels I offer the service to adding your company's name and contact information to the caution label, something that is usually not removed from the bottom of a candle, giving your customer an alternate way to remember your business for return business. It does not matter the type of candle you create, nor the kind of soap, you can provide me with the information and I will make it fit on almost any size label you want it placed on.

Don't hesitate to contact me about labels for your business. Flyers, brochures or books, I can fix you up.
Thanks and have a great day,
Tina
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2007 7:35:22 AM
Hi everyone,

We are getting some great new possibilities for selling our Art or Craft work on this forum.  All ideas are welcomed here!

Tina, thanks for the reminder that off line advertising is just as important as on line advertising with Art and Craft work - not all collectors are computer crazy!! 

Any more ideas for off line and on lines sales possibilities?

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Rosalind Brinson

82 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/29/2007 8:55:07 PM

Hello everyone! I use Vistaprint for my business cards and postcards. They have very reasonable prices, offer lots of free stuff and discounts, and quick delivery.

I just received my first set of postcards, and they look great.

A friend is having a holistic health fair in a month, and offered to let me advertise. She also gave me a plug on her Blogtalk radio show.

Have a wonderful week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!