Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Don't be a Sap!
2/6/2007 4:37:24 AM
Hi everyone, Why should you pay to sell someone else's stuff? Have you ever asked that question, yourself? I mean, why should you have to pay for the privilege of making money for someone else? It doesn't make sense to me, and yet, every day, people like you and me are actually paying money to someone in order to sell their products. Have you ever seen an mlm company that you can join for free and make money with them without ever paying any fees or buying anything from them? I sure haven't! However, I have found a company that will never charge you a dime to become an agent with, and will pay you override commissions 4 levels deep! This means that if only you simply referred 7 new agents (how hard is that? They get in free, too!), and they each referred only 5 agents, with only 5 customers each, you could be earning more than $2,500 per month just in residuals! This isn't hard to market, either. With a few simple online classified ads, I signed up 10 new accounts last month, and all I did to do that is ran 2 simple classifieds! These are accounts that will continue to pay me residuals for as long as they use the service, and the service is something almost everyone, everywhere uses every day! Don't let anyone tell you that the market is flooded or the competition to fierce. If you want to pay out $49 or more to join and another $49 or more in monthly autoships for some nutritional product - then you'll know what real competition and overloaded market is all about! And if you think you'll keep your customers month after month in that market - I have some great swamp land for sale, cheap.... But seriously, the communications market just keeps growing and growing, with local and long distance phone, wireless, broadband, cellular, ISP and more - people will continue to use their communications service long after they give up everything except food! Add to that a mall that offers thousands of name brand products and you have an absolutely incredibly huge market, with no sign of it ever letting up. See what gets you excited. Visit http://ldsavings.com/bus.html right now and find out just how big and amazing a business you can get into 100% free. I'll be here waiting to help you. And be prepared to work! God bless, Dave http://ldsavings.com
+0
Re: Don't be a Sap!
2/6/2007 5:21:15 AM
Hello Dave, Thanks for the Info. I just joined you!
Warm regards, Jr Reedy http://www.Seekye1st.org/
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 7:11:46 AM
Dave,

Nice write.  Sure looks interesting.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
2/6/2007 7:36:11 AM
So Dave,

If I sign up and never buy anything for myself, but other people end up making purchases under me, I still get commission?

If that is the case, I just may have to finally sign up. Looking at the list on the first page, I don't see anything I would use but maybe in the rest of the mall.

If I do sign up, I will be bugging you for help.

Martha
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/6/2007 8:11:11 AM

Dave-I usually agree with you until now! There is no such thing as FREE to make money! You may signup for FREE, but you have to push these services on people who most likely can't afford it anyway! Sirius Radio is $12.95 / month and a $15 activation fee + the equipment costs which is about another $100.00...There is NO FREE ride anywhere! All of these services cost money and are not necessarily a bargain! You make NO money unless they buy into one or more of these services...period!

Thanks, but no thanks! I will stay with my nutritional company that does have a FREE signup, ENIVA!!! So what if you have to make a product purchase each month! Obviously if you have the BEST, NOST COMPLETE HEALTH REGIMEN ON THE PLANET......people will want to take this product the rest of their lives IF they want to feel better everyday and protect their bodies from the onslaught of FREE REDICAL DAMAGE that can cause them to have many health issues later! For those who don't care about their health....NEXT!!!

Tom

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!