Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Don't be a Sap!
2/7/2007 3:18:18 AM
Hi Shirley, Welcome! If you need anything, be sure to contact me. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 3:19:40 AM
Hi Neil, You have a way with words, my friend! Thanks for visiting, and thanks for that last line!! I'm still chuckling! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 3:20:22 AM
Hi Pauline, Welcome aboard! Make sure to contact me for anything you need. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 3:33:12 AM
Hi Las, I will have to do a little research, but to best knowledge, Telebay will not have a problem. However, it would be a good idea to check with your utility company to make sure they don't have a problem. A great way to promote is with signature files. (Like the one at the end of each of my posts.) Use them in all your emails, your blogs, anytime you post on a forum or community like this one, and in any article you write. The more you post, the more the search engines begin to notice you. Also, advertising on classified ad sites like Adlandpro is excellent. Paid advertising opens even more opportunities, but I recommend that you use revenue earned to do such advertising. It may not grow as quickly, but it keeps your bank account from dwindling! Thanks for the great tip on stopping viruses from emailing your contacts. Another way that I use is an AV program that scans both incoming and outgoing mail for any bugs. God bless, Dave
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/7/2007 9:24:41 AM

I wish you well and congratulate you on being able to get people on LD services! I know around here if you even mention you are promting telecom, people run away from you!!! To much telemarketing of that service and I used to work from McCloud USA...a farce to say the least! You are correct about 95% not making money in MLM, but for several reasons!

1] They are inherently lazy

2] They pick the wrong company with a product that does not save a person money!

3] They pick the wrong upline to work with and don't get the proper support!

4] They are not sale's people and are afraid to talk to people.

5] Not enough support tools to help them launch their business

6] To many competitors in the same arena which makes the product a hard sell!

The list goes on...

To answer your other questions, you setup auto ship so you don't miss a comission check, simple! If you love the product, why would you want to skip ordering? If you are getting a comission check, why would you want to lose it? Also, do you think if a person can't sell a health product, that they will do any better selling long distance phone service? I have been full time in MLM for over 16 years too and have seen it all..The REAL BIG reason that most people fail in MLM is that they are lazy and don't want to talk to people...bottom line!

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!