Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SweetGrame
2/6/2007 3:27:03 AM
Hi Eileen, Roz will be greatly missed. She was a really sweet spirit and an encouragement to many, including me. Thank you for sharing. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 3:28:09 AM
Hi Eileen, Roz will be greatly missed. She was a really sweet spirit and an encouragement to many, including me. Thank you for sharing. God bless, Dave
+0
2/6/2007 4:14:59 AM

Hi Eileen!

Nice to see you here in the community, it has been a while. Thank you so much for informing us of Sweetgrame's departure. I was one of the lucky ones she adopted as a Son. I will miss her greatly. She was an awesome lady. I posted a tribute forum in memory of her.

Do you remember when Thomas named her the "Empress of Adland"? I loved that name for her because she was truly one of the Pillars of the Community.

Eileen, if you can try not to be such a stranger. I miss your smiling face on my forums.

Sweetgrame, Mom, and Empress of Adland, I love you and I miss but I know we'll meet someday in person. I know that you have gone to far better place. You owe me hug so you better be ready when I come looking for you. Love you Mom!

JOHN SANCHEZ

+0
2/6/2007 5:03:02 AM
Hi Eileen, thanks for sharing, and its nice to see all the other forums for her around Adland.
So sad to hear the news and I extend my deepest sympathies to her family and friends. She was a Beautiful Sweet Kind Lady.

+0
Re:Sympathies
2/6/2007 5:07:54 AM

I would like to extend my deepest heartfelt sympathies to all of Sweetgrames friends and family. I didnt know her myself, but she sounded like a sweet person to know.

Im so sorry again for the loss of such a dear friend,

Sandra

My World Plus You have the opportunity to submit your information to take a FREE TOUR of MyWorldPLUS and be given a free temporary position in my Powerline system. http://www.softangel424u.MyWorldResults.com http://www.softangel424u.MyWorldPower.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!