Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SweetGrame
2/7/2007 3:32:58 AM

Thank you Eileen for letting us know the sad news, and for being such a wonderful friend to Roz!

I will never forget Roz!  When I first joined Adland, she was a member to many forums and she always had such a positive attitude and a willingness to reach out and help new members.....not to mention her wonderful sense of humor.

I consider her passing a big loss for all of us at Adland.  May we all strive to be the beautiful soul that she was for all of us!

God bess you Roz......I will miss you  :-)

Blessings,  Jill

+0
2/7/2007 11:10:20 AM
Sweetgrame will be missed!  She was a blessing to so many.  I pray that God blesses her family.

Saundra
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/7/2007 8:51:10 PM

*Jill,

It's nice to see you again.You are so right , she always had a positive attitude. I won't forget her either.

*Sandra,

Thank You for posting on such a dismal occassion.

Thank You Both!

Eileen

+0
2/8/2007 1:34:35 AM

Hi sis,

I feel that what I posted on Kenneth's forum bears repeating below. This loss is hard on our community, but especially those of us (you, me and John Sanchez) she adopted. I know mom (Roz) will be proud of us keeping her legacy of love alive... Anyone who she touched felt the love she had for all of us.

"As one of Sweetgrame's adopted sons (John Sanchez is the other), I am so appreciative of your forum. I know Roz appreciates it too from her new home.

She loved everyone here at AdlandPro and was a very active and helpful member of this community. We were all a part of her 'extended family'.

She was always one to help out or at least to give us a smile to make us feel better. Wherever she went she left a trail of love behind her.

Her legacy here is that love we feel now for her as well as for AdlandPro. She was so devoted to helping. She selflessly helped her husband for many years. He had multiple sclerosis and she was his caregiver. She balanced that with her internet marketing and AdlandPro "duties".

She has gone now from being the "Empress" to the "Saint" of AdlandPro.

We all love you Roz and will miss you deeply! Your legend here will live forever!"

Thanks again for your forum Eileen. This is a fitting tribute to our wonderful Saint of AdlandPro, Roz!

Love,

Your brother,

Tom

Another Sympathy image: (ThoseWhoAreLoved) for MySpace from ZingerBug 

+0