Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: mmm mmm mmm Delicious, we get to eat and make money! AWESOME !
5/1/2007 5:37:52 PM

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE !!! I LOVE THIS ONE !!!

New Jerky Direct Team Mates raving about the tasty... DELICIOUS Jerky! And the personal welcome phone call, the personal letter of information, free personalized website and domaine name! That is just for a starter.

WE get personal commissions checks to our door each month from the first recruit we get, first retail order or wholesale order !

I LOVE THIS BUSINESS ! Team Work Makes Dreams Work !
I have been with Jerky Direct over a year and loving it! I have over 150 downline now and growing ! The POWER of THREE and TEAM building !

We have an AWESOME Team! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success in 2007! And we get to enjoy EATING this one and make money every month!
http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com

WELCOME 2 NEW MEMBERS AS OF TODAY,5/1/07

We Are BUILDING Fast now!! Look at us gooo!!

LARRY MCKENZIE (LarrysTeam)Placed under "JacksTeam" (JerkyTrail)

and

ONICE GREGORY (aog)Place under "NadiaMarinosTeam" (Lloyd Cope)

TEAM WORK,,,JUST WORKS!!!

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2007 6:04:49 PM
TEAM WORK ! ! ! JUST WORKS ! ! ! WELCOME 2 NEW MEMBERS AS OF TODAY, 5/1/07 We Are BUILDING Fast now!! Look at us goooooooo!! LARRY MCKENZIE (LarrysTeam)Placed under "JacksTeam" (JerkyTrail) and ONICE GREGORY (aog)Place under "NadiaMarinosTeam" (Lloyd Cope) TEAM WORK,,,JUST WORKS!!! We are a dancin' and building a strong TEAM ! Linda TeamLeader
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 1:11:14 PM
MY PERSONAL FAVORITE !!! I LOVE THIS ONE !!! Team Work ! We are a dancin ! Come Join our TEAM ! New Jerky Direct Team Mates raving about the tasty... DELICIOUS Jerky! And the personal welcome phone call, the personal letter of information, free personalized website and domaine name! That is just for a starter. WE get personal commissions checks to our door each month from the first recruit we get, first retail order or wholesale order ! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS ! Team Work Makes Dreams Work ! I have been with Jerky Direct over a year and loving it! I have over 150 downline now and growing ! The POWER of THREE and TEAM building ! We have an AWESOME Team! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success in 2007! And we get to enjoy EATING this one and make money every month! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2007 10:24:00 PM
MY PERSONAL FAVORITE !!! I LOVE THIS ONE !!! New Jerky Direct Team Mates raving about the tasty... DELICIOUS Jerky! And the personal welcome phone call, the personal letter of information, free personalized website and domaine name! That is just for a starter. WE get personal commissions checks to our door each month from the first recruit we get, first retail order or wholesale order ! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS ! Team Work Makes Dreams Work ! I have been with Jerky Direct over a year and loving it! I have over 150 downline now and growing ! The POWER of THREE and TEAM building ! We have an AWESOME Team! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success in 2007! And we get to enjoy EATING this one and make money every month! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 5:35:47 PM
MY PERSONAL FAVORITE !!! I LOVE THIS ONE !!! New Jerky Direct Team Mates raving about the tasty... DELICIOUS Jerky! And the personal welcome phone call, the personal letter of information, free personalized website and domaine name! That is just for a starter. WE get personal commissions checks to our door each month from the first recruit we get, first retail order or wholesale order ! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS ! Team Work Makes Dreams Work ! I have been with Jerky Direct over a year and loving it! I have over 150 downline now and growing ! The POWER of THREE and TEAM building ! We have an AWESOME Team! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success in 2007! And we get to enjoy EATING this one and make money every month! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!