Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: mmm mmm mmm Delicious, we get to eat and make money! AWESOME !
2/8/2007 9:20:48 PM
Buffalo Jerky Recipes: Cut them up into cubes and put it in your favorite salad. Add them to shish kabob vegetables and grill. Chop up and add to rice a roni 5 minutes before done cooking; flavors to be coordinated; very yummy Heat slightly serve with scrambled eggs instead of bacon Shredded buffalo is great to put in omelets, potatoes, soups, beans, casseroles.... anything thing you would use bacon in for flavoring! Deeeeeeeeelicioussssssss ! ! ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian PS mainly I eat mine right out of the bag, ha, ha!!!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2007 2:12:02 PM
MY PERSONAL FAVORITE !!! I LOVE THIS ONE !!! New Jerky Direct Team Mates raving about the tasty... DELICIOUS Jerky! And the personal welcome phone call, the personal letter of information, free personalized website and domaine name! That is just for a starter. WE get personal commissions checks to our door each month from the first recruit we get, first retail order or wholesale order ! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS ! Team Work Makes Dreams Work ! I have been with Jerky Direct over a year and loving it! I have over 150 downline now and growing ! The POWER of THREE and TEAM building ! We have an AWESOME Team! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success in 2007! And we get to enjoy EATING this one and make money every month! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com mmm mmm mmm BUFFALO ! Beef ! Turkey ! You no longer have to chase yours down... Rocky Mountain Land and Cattle deliver it to your door! Enroll for wholesale prices, free shipping, personalized website... ONLY $12 A MONTH GETS YOU ALL OF THIS: UP TO ½ POUND OF JERKY YOUR OWN WEBSITE (yourname.jerkydirect.com) 20% COMMISSIONS ON ALL RETAIL SALES 5% COMMISSIONS ON ALL YOUR 1ST LEVELS WHOLESALE ORDERS Team Commissions PAID ON 7 LEVELS AWESOME PROMOTIONAL TOOLS ! in your back office ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Some of our Great Products include ...... BUFFALO NATURAL BUFFALO JERKY BUFFALOS ORIGINAL TWO 3.5 OZ BAGS
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/16/2007 3:23:45 PM
Team Work and the Power of THREE !!! RICH'S JERKY DIRECT Come Join us for Success in 2007 ! Interested in a great, easy online biz? Your $12 monthly auto Jerky purchase gets you your own business website to promote online! Just 1 bag and you'll be hooked! This is the best jerky, I've ever tasted. http://drich1945.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Lloyd Cope

1251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jerky Direct - Great for Fundraisers
2/20/2007 10:38:15 PM

Jerky Direct - Tasteful and Profitable Fundraisers

Our jerky is absolutely delicious and the perfect alternative to candy!  Our packages are wrapped to stay fresh and moist making it convenient for fundraisers.  

Regardless of the size of your organization, Jerky Direct is committed to helping you raise money with a superior product that is fairly priced.

Because the product is pre-sold and pre-paid, you'll order only the amount of jerky your group sells - be it one case or one thousand cases!  You don't have to worry about being stuck with unsold product.

Our jerky is made from beef that is completely free from growth hormones and antibiotics.  This superior quality top round beef is seasoned with our secret blend of spices and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory! 

We use state of the art packaging.  An unopened package of jerky has a guaranteed shelf life of 18 months.  When customers know this, they can anticipate future needs and order more.  Once opened, you'll want to eat the jerky within 5 days.

Each of your participants will receive an informational brochure to show to their customers and a sales envelope to record their sales and keep money in. 

At the end of your fund raising drive (typically 7 to 10 days) you will pay for the jerky your group has sold and receive a percentage of all sales.  Depending on the price of the product selected, you could earn as much as $2.00 per $7 bag sold.  Sell 1000 bags and profit $2000.

Our Jerky Direct products are so incredibly good that you'll want to do this fundraiser over and over again!  Each time you do, you'll find that sales are easier to make because people really enjoy our fine products! 

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2007 10:50:52 PM
TOMATOES with FETA CHEESE and BUFFALO shredded jerky ~ ! 2 Medium Tomatoes Dash of sea salt, ground pepper 1/4 cup of crumbled feta or shredded mozzarella cheese 2 tablespoons chopped pitted ripe olives 1 medium green onion chopped Sprinkle with Hickory Smoked Shredded Buffalo Jerky Cut tomatoes in half and arrange on oven proof dish, mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over tomatoes... cover and put under preheated broiler for 2 minutes, watch carefully to take out when toasteee brown and melted cheese ! or eat as cold salad ! mmm a healthy meal ! Shredded buffalo is great to put in omelets, potatoes, soups, beans, casseroles.... anything thing you would use bacon in for flavoring! Deeeeeeeeelicioussssssss ! ! ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!