Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: My Deepest Apologies
2/1/2007 12:45:23 PM
Mary, STOP! My ribs are breaking! ROFLMAO! I found some interesting personality traits on the 'BubbleWrapFun' page: I am a 'Process Popper' Pragmatic, Self Assured - You are a "take-charge" person that solves problems in a practical, straightforward manner. You have a realistic view of day-to-day tasks and tackle them with a sense of purpose. You are extremely organized and are likely to pursue a career as an air traffic controller. (yeahokayright!) Jenny is a 'Prepared Popper' Peaceful, Well-Balanced - People consider you warm and down-to earth. You are admired for your ability to anticipate the needs of others. You may be regimented yet ready for new challenges. You are well suited for a career in the medical or hospitality field. Does that fit, Jenny? And Neil is a 'Stomp-Popper' Extroverted, Self-Motivated - You like interesting and varied work and are not afraid to take risks. You are ambitious and eager to play an active role in events. More than likely you will have an aggressive career as a professional wrestler or stunt person. LOLOLOL
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2007 3:12:11 PM
Hi again Mary

It is such a pleasure to see the Community treating this valuable and under appreciated subject with the attention is deserves! 

Pop it or not - bubble wrap has had a major effect on modern society.  It has transformed the whole concept of packaging and is now being recognised a serious tool in the study of peoples' personal psychology. 

It is now understood that it is not a question of whether or not you  pop, but the way in which you pop is  highly significant  in the analysis of character.  It is now being recognised as a positive tool in some therapies.
However, I believe that further studies will be necessary to improve the accuracy of these evaluations.  Lorraine is quite correct on some of the observations, but is she sure that the valoration of her potential is really correct?.  Tell me, Lorraine - is the post of air traffic controller one that you have subconsciously desired or would you consider it inaccurate?

And and one question for Joe - who got the highest score on popping?

Look forward to reading your comments
Love
Jenny

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2007 3:22:56 PM
John, I found table decorations for your block party. I also see my sister is at your party....dressed in purple. http://www.fast-pack.com/bubblewrapappreciation.html
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2007 3:28:59 PM
Lorraine, Psychologist will be happy to see that Bubble Wrap can be used for pychoanalize different personalities. If you were a child you could enter that in the contest. But since I assume you are an adult, we can not consider it. Thanks for entering the contest but you are not qualified. Now go pop some more bubbles.
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2007 3:35:57 PM
Popping as therapy. Uh huh, would one have to have a degree in popology?? Who would grant the credentials and how much would a certificate cost? I would assume the university where it was invented would be happy to offer courses. Go to search and anyone can find the tech school......I don't have time right now. You are on your own if interested.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!