Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Deepest Apologies
2/1/2007 4:36:43 AM

Marilyn,

Now let's be serious for just one moment.  A good marriage means we keep no secrets.

So here's a plan.  Reveal it to him by celebrating the Day and mearly tell him that it is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day.  At least one day of poping will be ok with him.  Then slowly reveal the secret to him and I know he will still love you.

There are more important things for married couples to fight over, so just pop away.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2007 4:43:12 AM

Hi Nick,

Thank you for reminding us that a part of BUBBLE WRAP APPRECATION DAY is the contest for young people to invent a new way to use bubble wrap.

Many inventions are not used for the original use for which they were invented.  That is a good business strategy.

Everyone should visit the site I listed and encourage their young people to put their thinking hats on.  They could be famous some day for their invention.  We could say it all started here in Adlandpro with networking friends be good citizens and remembering the important events like BUBBLE WRAP APPRECIATION DAY.

Thank you for helping us keep our perspective as this is an educational forum with the focus being on serious educational issues.  You always do keep us so serious minded. 

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2007 4:47:35 AM

Nick,

ONLY A NOISY PERSON LIKE YOU WOULD WANT US TO CELEBRATE QUIETLY.

Each person may celebrate this most important day in any way they wish.  You just go ahead and do your own way.

BELATED  BUBBLE  WRAP APPRECIATION  DAY  TO YOU.

Give your foil wrap ball a hug for all of us.

+0
2/1/2007 5:31:57 AM

Snap, Crackle,

Pop!

No wait a minute that's for something else...

I'm still confused... lol

Hey Mary! This is a cool forum!

And that Joe is tooo coool with his Virtual Bubble Wrap.

I had fun reading all the replies on your forum, you've got some crazy people here. And that Neil, I just about fell off my chair when I read he was a Popper! What's is this world coming too!  lol

Bye!  ;-)

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2007 7:27:28 AM

Did you miss this post?

Virtual Bubble Wrap Popper Game

CLICK ME

Join in the FUN!
Who can beat the score?
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!