Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
My Deepest Apologies
1/31/2007 7:03:51 PM
January 29, 2007 was Bubble Wrap® Appreciation Day! My apologies dear Adlandpro friends. Somehow we missed a very important holiday. I promise not to do it again, maybe. Yep, its Bubble Wrap appreciation day. Love to snap those little bubbles, well so does everyone else. So lets take some time to salute the inventors of Bubble Wrap on this special day. Would you believe it was invented to be wallpaper. You talk about "thinking outside the Box". Now there is a contest to think of new ways to use Bubble Wrap, fun games and activities for your children using bubble wrap. Remember children enjoy packaging more than the gifts, so let them go to this site and enjoy playing with bubblewrap. http://www.sealedair.com/products/protective/bubble/funstuff/bubblewrap_appreciation_day07.html Make sure you open the fun and games area of that site. When all that fun is over go visit some serious holdiays at : http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/21506/ShowForum.aspx Your children can learn about Holidays and celebrations around the world.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Deepest Apologies
1/31/2007 7:22:26 PM

Mary,

How could you.

I have had to plumb the inner depths of my mind to forgive you, but, I DO.

What I find hard to forgive is my case of Repetitive strain injury I got from popping bubbles.

Oh well,have to be a child now and then.

Hope my grand daughter doesnt beat my score.

Roger

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2007 7:53:25 PM
Hi Mary,

I didn't even KNOW!  Have you any idea how important bubble wrap is in my life?  Obviously not.  How on earth do you think my liitle angels travel to their owner - when they what is commonly known as "shipped".  they travel protected in a cocoon of bubble wrap - so they are not hurt or broked by bumps and bashes "en route"

Without bubble wrap.........i cant even begin to imagine my life ....
i might as well close my business.  Do you know what I will do to get my hands on bubble wrap.  I hang round furniture stores, and beg and plead with the owners so that I can get all those metres of nearly virgin bubble wrap back to my workshop instead of being collected by the garbage man.  Some women like flowers ... but to this gal .... give me bubble wrap and i might even swoon!.

Next year..please dont leave it too late to pay our homage.

Love
Jenny

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2007 8:05:09 PM

Roger,

Will you quiet down.

I can hear you clear across the big pond.

a little dignity, my man

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2007 8:11:34 PM

Hi Jenny,

We are celebrating and here you are talking about business.  But it is important to remember the importance of bubblewrap for protecting all the product that gets shipped around the word.

Hip Hip, horray for bubblewrap.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!