Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
HELLO FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! COME HERE AND GIVE WEIGHTLOSS SUGGESTIONS!
1/30/2007 3:57:21 PM
LOL! WISH there were a magic secret, but we're learning all the herbs and "stuff" taken for weight loss over the years has NOT been safe! What most americans lack is PHYSICAL EXERCISE... both for weight loss and toning of muscles.... HMMMMM the HEART is a muscle too right??? LESS Calories in and MORE Calories burned with exercise is a SAFE and PERMANENT weight loss program.... true FITNESS.... Linda/FCLS, CMAAS, BS, RN BizNurse@satx.rr.com
+0
Re: HELLO FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! COME HERE AND GIVE WEIGHTLOSS SUGGESTIONS!
1/30/2007 4:00:27 PM
Hi all

This is an area that I consult in .. and is part of my marketing wellness business.

First and foremost :-) most diets do not work as they are designed for "everybody" and you are not everybody - you are you....

So for starters, you should know what your genetic type is so you know what percentages of fat, carbs and protein to eat at each feeding....

Then, stay low glycemic in your food choices

Lastly, use supplements that work on helping you get and stay lean

Questions?

ask me...I don't do hype or make promises...I'll just send you some info

Have a great week and year..almost February is a great time to start on those resolutions

Lynn

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2007 4:04:54 PM
Hello Everyone,
The Miracle 2000 from GNC has helped me curb my cravings... and Low Fat Jerky from Jerky Direct is a good snack too... this month I am getting the Fruit Jerky.. it will help me keep my blood sugar at a good level since Im hypoglycemic.
Thanks for the great suggestions, will be looking for more!
luv ya'all,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2007 4:09:14 PM
Linda, I agree we as a nation need to get more leisure exercise, walking around, doing a sport we like, play with children or grandchildren outside as weather permits.... even a snowball fight or a roll in the snow, make snow angels! And think for your day ! Eat a banana, apple, orange, plum, grapes, kiwi, grapefruit.... whatever your favorite fruit is 3 or 4 a day, think variety, color... Eat almonds, walnuts, pecans... different nuts as snack. I eat a lot of buffalo jerky as I am hypoglycemic and need protein for my snacks. O blood type, the old hunter/gather, ha, ha!!! Eat raw veggies.... plan for your day tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, celery..... what are your favorites Steam veggie are good too. Sweet potatoes are wonderful for you and taste so good with pure, healthy butter, maybe a little honey and cinnamon... Wild rice or brown rice..... mmm mmm mmm I am ready for supper now, ha ha!!! And warm veggie soups for the winter.... My Mom had a wonderful hamburger soup she made that we loved... brown your hamburger, drain, and then add all the veggies you love, tomatoe paste (if you like) garlic, onions, parsley... ,mmm mmm mmmm And a loaf of multigrain bread ! Linda
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2007 4:12:42 PM

Hi Carla,

It's never late:-)

I can suggest to you Neways ProThin® Weight Management System. It can really help to get rid of extra pounds.

It takes three steps to manage weight with a balanced approach in addition to proper diet and exercise.

STEP 1

Get feelings of fullness with
Pre-Meal Tablet*Pre-Meal Tablet
is a unique, effervescent formula that
works quickly in your body to provide
feelings of fullness,
helping you fight the urge to overeat.*

STEP 2

Balance your nutrition
with Meal Replacement Meal Replacement
is one of the best-tasting meal replacement shakes
available.
It’s deliciously satisfying and fortified
with vitamins and minerals
your healthy diet needs.

STEP 3

Support your metabolism
with Thermogenic Blend* Thermogenic Blend
is an herbal fusion
that helps power your active lifestyle.
In addition to assisting
with your body’s energy expenditure,
it provides antioxidant support
and supports healthy metabolism.

With the ProThin system, you don’t have to monitor point values for your meals or stock your freezer with expensive, pre-prepared diet meals.

It really wokrs! Check out my web site www.ineways.com/covina for more information. I will be happy to answer your questions.

Best wishes,

Natalya
www.newwealthways.net/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!