Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
HELLO FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! COME HERE AND GIVE WEIGHTLOSS SUGGESTIONS!
1/30/2007 2:57:04 PM
 Dear Friends,
I know I am late for this but with the new year came Weight Loss
Resolutions.... if you have any suggestions of GOOD HEALTHY ways
to lose weight, then please post them and thanks so much!
Love you all,
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HELLO FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! COME HERE AND GIVE WEIGHTLOSS SUGGESTIONS!
1/30/2007 3:08:18 PM

HI Carla

HERE is an Excellent resource for anyone who wants to learn about weight loss and how to do it safely: go to this link for complete information that is good and reliable:

http://www.weightlossmd.com/

From: WebMD Weight Loss Clinic From: WebMD Weight Loss Clinic

The Importance of Healthy Weight Loss

Weight loss isn't just about looking better. If you're one of the nearly 130 million U.S. adults who are overweight or obese, you may be putting your health in jeopardy. Obesity is the second leading cause of preventable death (after smoking), and can raise your risks of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, gout, asthma, and even gum disease.

Weight loss experts agree that the best route to weight loss is by making adopting healthy diet and exercise habits that you can maintain for the long term. The WebMD Weight Loss Clinic helps you do just that – without giving up your favorite foods, and in a way that suits your lifestyle.

Featured Weight Loss Topics & Articles:

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2007 3:28:53 PM

Hi Carla,

Here are some things that are working for people:

1. Simply by inhaling Peppermint essential oil it will take your hunger away.
2. Put a drop of Grapefruit essential oil in a glass of water whenever you drink. Grapefruit oil works to dissolve fat.
3. Use Balance Complete as a meal replacement. It is complete nutrition with 11 grams of fiber in each serving. It is filling, it satisfies and it is so yummy you will have a hard time believing it is so good for you.
4. Drink Ningxia Red every day to balance your blood sugar.
5. Wolfberry Crisp bars are a great snack, they taste great and they are really good for you.

Remember that when you have cravings it is likely due to you needing vitamins or minerals but it won't come out as a craving for say Vitamin B you will just be drawn to whatever you have handy and that you like the taste of.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Essential oils are quickly being recognized as the most profound natural healing modality of our time.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/30/2007 3:40:28 PM

Hi Carla,

What works for me is not eating anything after dinnertime, except maybe an apple.  If we just cut out the night-time snacking a few hours before we go to bed that really helps.  We don't realize how many chips we woof down within a few minutes. 

Also if you live in a cold weather state and can't get outside to take a walk because of snow and ice, you could walk up and down the stairs inside your house (if you have a 2-story house) do that as many times as you can without getting exhausted, maybe 15 times up and down, or 20 times...it only takes about 10 minutes and gets your heart-rate up.  It sounds weird but its better than sitting around watching TV and eating junkfood. 

Summer time:  People with central air-conditioning get chubbier than people who don't have it.  Several of my neighbors turned into roly-poly's within a year after getting central air installed.

+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/30/2007 3:47:11 PM

HI PROTEN, LOW FAT SNACKS. LIKE BUFFALO OR TURKEY JERKY. AND GOOD MEALS.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!