Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Vitale

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Why do people not READ before they post?
1/25/2007 3:06:55 PM

Well Bill , thats good for you to do this finally... I agree with you fully.. The situation in Adland is out of control and now its up to the forum owners to allow or disallow posts and threads..

Thanks for taking this step... Your supported by me Buddy... Keep the Faith and Always speak and manifest the Perfect Will of G-d Almighty in your every day life by your thoughts and what you focus on.. Yes the law of Faith (Attraction) works..

Carl~~~

Voice of the Prophetic Main Blog site: http://voice-of-the-prophetic.blogspot.com WE ARE ALSO ON FACEBOOK: Voice of the Prophetic - http://tinyurl.com/voice-on-facebook
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2007 6:19:02 PM

Hi,

With you all the way BJ.

This is a business community but there are ways and means to promoteand these folks need to learn.
roger

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/26/2007 11:34:32 AM
Hey Bill!  :-)

I totally agree with you my friend!  Some people don't have a clue.  Some don't even comment at all about the forum topic.....they just come in with their:

"Hey!  Check this out!  This is gonna be huge!  This is the best thing ever!  We're in pre-launch!  Sign up now and make millions from HUGE amounts of spill-over!"

Yada - yada - yada......(Yawn) 

This is why I love the "delete" button.  I don't give it anymore NRG than that!

Have a great weekend my friend!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/27/2007 3:24:35 AM

Yes there are many  correct ways to advertise and running around posting in every forum you can find and using the "send me a message link in a members profile are not part of the correct ways.

I have just deleted yet another private message ad. With immediate effect anyone sending me ads through the private message link will be blocked.

Harsh yes, but if more people did it then maybe the rude non thinking spamvertisers would  learn fast not to do it.

My message to the spamvertisers is if you cant follow the rules get out of Adland and go find somewhere else.

Yes the AD in adland stands for Advertising,  but do it correctly and ethically.

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2007 3:14:20 PM
hello Bill...I agree with you and I have seen the same thing...members should have enough manners on here to read and decided it they like it or not or agree or disagree...they can always start their own forum for advertising their products / services...this is the place that we can advertise, promote marketing, internet marketing...but manners will go a long way....Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!