Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANK YOU FORUM
4/12/2009 1:25:23 PM

Wow, THANK YOU ONE AND ALL you lovely friends who took the time to come post to Bogdan, I know he appreciates it more than words could express, and you know I do too !!!

Easter hugz to each and every one of you.....:-)

Pauline
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
4/14/2009 7:57:47 PM

Hello Pauline!

Hello Roger!

Thank you for your support to me and "The Welcoming Club"... Together we can make a difference for the new comers to our wonderful community...

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
3/10/2010 5:19:50 PM

Hello my dear Adland friends,

Today is a very special day for me and I want to say a special 'THANK YOU' to all of you. It was 4 years ago on this day I joined Adland, only to be welcomed and embraced with much love & affection. I have carried it all thru with me all these past 4 years, and have never at any point of time given up on Adland. Sure we had our ups n downs...thats life...so it was no different here. We were just 30k members then and look at us today, more than tripled !

I want to say Thank you to all of you who kept intouch with me even when I was not present here. Thank you to all who prayed for me during my fight with the deadly typhoid, the sad time of my Dad's passing away, and much much more..you were there for me, for this I am eternally grateful. This wouldn't be complete without me saying a very special thank you to Bogdan our CEO for Adland and for always having the confidence and faith in me. It matters to me no end...Thank you Bogdan !

I look forward to many more years here with you all, and spending many more happy times of growing together. Always remember YOU can live to make a difference.... you have.... to my life, I am blessed to call you friend !

Hugz n blessings

Your friend always

Pauline

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM-PAULINE`S 4th ALP ANNIVERSARY
3/10/2010 7:10:12 PM
Dear Pauline,

Terrible problems with my dear brain`s limb (comp), have prevented me to post here earlier, or even to start a separate thread, to celebrate your 4th ALP ANNIVERSARY.

CONGRATULATIONS, and thanks for all the time, efforts and love you share here with us.

I wish to say much more, but must be fast, with hope this post will not be lost.

Love and blessings,

Branka

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: GOODWILL N THANKYOU FORUM
3/10/2010 7:46:13 PM
Quote:

Hello my dear Adland friends,

Today is a very special day for me and I want to say a special 'THANK YOU' to all of you. It was 4 years ago on this day I joined Adland, only to be welcomed and embraced with much love & affection. I have carried it all thru with me all these past 4 years, and have never at any point of time given up on Adland. Sure we had our ups n downs...thats life...so it was no different here. We were just 30k members then and look at us today, more than tripled !

I want to say Thank you to all of you who kept intouch with me even when I was not present here. Thank you to all who prayed for me during my fight with the deadly typhoid, the sad time of my Dad's passing away, and much much more..you were there for me, for this I am eternally grateful. This wouldn't be complete without me saying a very special thank you to Bogdan our CEO for Adland and for always having the confidence and faith in me. It matters to me no end...Thank you Bogdan !

I look forward to many more years here with you all, and spending many more happy times of growing together. Always remember YOU can live to make a difference.... you have.... to my life, I am blessed to call you friend !

Hugz n blessings

Your friend always

Pauline

Hello Pauline,

It is hard to believe this was four years ago. The time flies.

I want to congratulate you, your marriage to Adlandpro community.
It is good to celebrate it.

Next year we will have to start special celebration of 5 years here for you.

I'm glad to have friends like yourself. I'm sure we will join forces in creation of cash free society as people like yourself would be much more useful for the world if they wouldn't have to waste their time on making necessary money for the living.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!