Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: THE SECRET has been reposted on MySpace!
1/25/2007 1:03:18 AM
Hi Suzette!  :-)

Glad you could stop by!  That is so awesome that you used
"THE SECRET" to see THE SECRET with your husband!  Great story!  Thanks for sharing!

My dear Jill.....

You are so correct!  It is very important that this information get out to as many people as possible!  I also promote this on every other online community I belong to.  I want other people to expierience what I have expierienced. 

After I saw this movie...things just kinda ...well, "came together".  For once in my life....I finally understood....I finally "got it".

Hi Robert!  :-)  Zeke & Jean!  :-) Ed!  :-)

You are all very welcome!  Thanks for stopping by and letting us know your thoughts about THE SECRET!

Hi Lisa!  :-)

That is absolutely kool!  I LOVE IT!  I do believe that I will put that one into use immediately!

Some food for thought though:  What if you did start to ask yourself: 
"Why am I Rich?"
The subconcious mind knows that this is not a fact.  (unless you indeed are rich)  Once the subconscious gets ahold of that - then the ego will kick in and tell you "Hey - look around you pal - you live in a tent man!"

Does he speak of this as a possibility of a "block"?

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0