Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: My Dad My Brother- Joseph Ronald Southernwood - July 23,1929 - Jan 3,1007
1/6/2007 3:52:20 AM

My dear friend thank you for celebrating your fathers wonderful life with us.

Please accept our most heart felt condolences to you and your family.  May the Love of Our Heavenly Father heal the pain of your loss until you all meet together again.

Lots of Love and Warm Hugs Elizabeth

EA Gough
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/6/2007 4:13:26 AM
Hi Tim, Sorry to hear that your Dad passed on. Thank you for sharing the wonderful memories of your Dad. Please accept my condolences.... God Bless Bryan
+0
Folkert Fulfs

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/6/2007 5:27:09 AM
Hello Tim, I am sorry for your great loss. Accept my most sincere condolences. God bless... Folkert
+0
1/6/2007 7:25:11 AM

Dear Tim,

As has been said before, it is never easy to lose beloved parents, but, reading your very moving tribute to your father, I would say that in spite of the hardships of the early days you all had a wonderful life.

You have memories that no money could ever buy, because you all shared the most precious thing of all----love.

God bless,

Hazel Zwager

Hazel Zwager
+0
1/6/2007 1:33:25 PM
Hi, this is Terry and i want to say that i am sorry about your father's death. I know how it feels to lose a love one that's real close to you and all so i want to extend my heart out to you and your family. And always remember that these things happens to us to make us stronger so keep doing what you are doing and i will see you at the top.
Are you looking for a awesome place to Get Endless leads and to Expose your business to the whole World? Check out my FREE Network: http://www.myNetworkingPro.com/quicksignup/rich2kid
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!