Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
LaChelle Farmer

70 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: My Dad My Brother- Joseph Ronald Southernwood - July 23,1929 - Jan 3,1007
1/5/2007 6:54:10 PM

Hi Tim

I'm sad to hear about you loss,even though I never knew your dad it sounds

like you were close in love.

Your adland friend LaChelle R Farmer

+0
1/5/2007 6:55:39 PM
Hi Tim,

You have written of beautiful moments of your Dad and Family. It is so hard to say Goodbye to someone so dear to your heart. My Thoughts and Prayers are with You and your Family.

+0
1/5/2007 7:52:15 PM

Hi Tim,

I share in your loss.

I lost my 12 year old son in August. I know how it hurts to the core of your being. However, from your lovely memiors of your dad, I can tell that he was very much loved by you and all his family. I know it is a trying time but wth GOD'S mercy you will make it through.

For us, it has helped knowing that he is abiding in the presence of the ALMIGHTY just waiting for the rest of his family to join him.

So Keep your chin up high so you can glance up towards heaven every now and then and say "Dad I will see you when my time comes"

Lots of love and kisses to you.

Florencetine

Florencetine Preston preciousj100ps@yahoo.com Http://bit.ly/9VbPsR
+0
1/5/2007 8:56:56 PM

Tim,

Sorry to hear about your father passing.  Our prayer are with you and your family.  The write up about the history of his life was very insperational and heart felt.  Always keeping the faith!!!

Vanetta

Vanetta F. Cox
+0
Jean Marie

199 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/5/2007 11:49:23 PM

Dear Tim-

Thank you for sharing with all of us here at ALP. May you find solace knowing that you will one day be together again, in glory, and when that day comes, you will never feel the loss of separation again.

My prayers to you & your family,

JeanMarie

JeanMarie http://www.3daydancers.com "May you live today from what you learned yesterday to achieve a better tomorrow"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!