Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: ***We Need Help*** Post Here your Cancer Prevention Information
12/28/2006 10:57:26 PM

Hello veronica,

Thanks for your post. I agree with what you are saying and many people have no clue that they are taking TOXIC Synthetic Vitamins.

I was impressed with the statement you made:

"I had to go for blood tests for my residence and my blood was so pure the person who did my blood thought I had been on dialysis.He said no one in Auckland can have such pure blood.It is too polluted." WOW! 
www.vonnihealth.com

Just to support your statement here is an article about how TOXIC vitamins can be and will teach you about the dangers of Synthetic Vitamins.

Posted Thursday, October 13, 2005

by Mike Adams

http://www.newstarget.com/012427.html

http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/other.html

Synthetic vitamins are not good for you. You may have taken multi-vitamins for years figuring that they wouldn't hurt you. Unfortunately, research shows that taking them is actually worse than not taking anything if they are synthetic.

In 1941 research done by Dr. Agnes Faye Morgan at the University of California found that animals fed synthetic vitamins had toxic reactions or died more quickly of degenerative diseases compared to those fed whole foods. She stated that the enrichment of processed foods with synthetic vitamins may "precipitate conditions worse than the original deficiency."

A study of 29,000 Finnish smokers proved that synthetic vitamins increased death rates significantly enough to stop a 10-year study prematurely. The risk of cancer increased by 16% and there were more heart attacks, more strokes, and an 8% higher increase in the overall death rate.

A Harvard study of 22,000 physicians reported no health benefits from synthetic vitamins. Other studies report toxicity and serious side effects. In one case, synthetic beta carotene blocked antioxidant activity and anti-cancer activity of 50 antioxidants in the diet.

In a Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center study, 18,000 American men and women at risk of lung cancer took a either a placebo or supplements of synthetic vitamin A. The researchers lead by Dr. Gilbert Omenn stopped the study in January 1996 because the group on supplements had a 28% higher incidence of lung  cancer.

Most of the multi-vitamins and many of the individual vitamins on the market are made with synthetic vitamins. The profit margin is huge compared to whole food vitamins. But as you can see, not only do they not work, but they actually harm your health. Fortunately, there are a few multi-vitamins that do not contain synthetic vitamins.

WE have a new Patented Revolutionary advancement in vitamin, mineral, phytochemical supplementation Now your Body can absorb 80 to 100% of PhytoMatrix natural organic plant minerals vitamin.

www.PowerfulOrganicVitamin.com 

Referred by Robert AC

To you health and success

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/28/2006 11:19:56 PM

Hi Roberto,

You are so right in what you said about babies being polluted in mothers' wombs. Here is info about this issue:

Toxics and Childrens' Health

At EWG, no issue receives more attention than the exposure of children, fetuses and pregnant women to toxic chemicals. Beginning even before birth, children are at high risk of exposure to many different sources of chemicals that can impair normal growth and development: pesticides in produce, rocket fuel and other chemicals in mothers’ milk, lead, mercury, air pollution and many more. Our investigations have repeatedly sounded the alarm about the safety of the food our children eat, the water they drink and the air they breathe. We’ve worked to strengthen government protections against toxic chemicals, taken on the companies that profit from making poison, and informed parents about steps they can take to reduce their family’s exposure.(http://www.ewg.org/issues/siteindex/issues.php?issueid=5027)

Cosmetics and make-up used by mothers-to-be contribute to pollution of fetuses and even birth defects also.

Californian government recently started bio-monitoring program to investigate how much people are affected by chemicals they face with in everyday life.

But people should not wait for results, they can change their lives and decrease their risk to get sick using health products.

Dear Roberto, Veronica and Donna,

No matter what products we distribute, the main thing is that they are designed to help people feel better and preserve their health.

Donna, thank you for sharing materials about carcinogens. I appreciate this!

Roberto, thank you for nice words about Neways!

I see you have a very good knowledge about this subject and passion! With these features, you should succeed!

I wish everybody much success in helping people!

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
12/29/2006 12:18:20 AM

Natalya,

For sure, you are right on and just to support what we are saying about the Toxic load of chemicals in Mother's womb this article just takes it right home.

Hundreds of toxic chemicals in umbilical cords of newborns

By E. Galen 7 December 2005

To read the complete article go here:
http://www.wecf.de/cms/articles/2005/12/newborns.php

The umbilical cord is a baby's lifeline, bringing nourishment from the mother and removing waste. The amniotic fluid bathes the growing embryo, and the umbilical cord brings the embryo oxygen, nutrients-and a startling array of toxic industrial chemicals, according to a recent study, "Body Burden: The Pollution in Newborns."

In a first-of-its-kind study, researchers from two major laboratories looked for the presence of toxic chemicals in umbilical cord blood of 10 newborn babies born in U.S. hospitals in August and September 2004. A collaboration of the Environmental Working Group and Commonweal brought about the study. (Click
here for the full report.)

Of the more than 400 chemicals tested for, 287 were detected in umbilical cord blood. Of these, 180 cause cancer in humans or animals, 217 are toxic to the brain or nervous system, and 208 cause birth defects or abnormal development in animals. Scientists refer to the presence of such toxins in the newborn as "body burden."

According to the study's authors, the scope of testing was limited because chemical companies are not required to divulge methods for detecting the presence of their chemicals in the human body. "Had we tested for a broader array of chemicals," they wrote, "we would almost certainly have detected far more than 287."

Among those substances found to be polluting the blood supply for the newborn babies were eight perfluorochemicals used as stain and oil repellants in fast-food packaging, clothes and textiles, including the Teflon chemical PFQA, a carcinogen; dozens of widely used bromated flame retardants and their toxic byproducts; and many pesticides.

Here is a summary from the report of the classes of chemical found in the babies' umbilical cord. Many of them persist for decades in the environment and in people,

accumulate in the food chain and are lipophilic, that is, accumulate in fatty tissue and fluids such as breast milk.

Chemicals and pollutants found in human umbilical cord blood

(Source: EWG study)

Mercury (Hg)
Tested for 1, found 1 Pollutant from coal-fired power plants, mercury-containing products, and certain industrial processes. Accumulates in seafood. Hurts brain development and function.

Polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)
Tested for 18, found 9 Pollutants from burning gasoline and garbage. Linked to cancer. Accumulate in food chain.

Polybrominated dibenzodioxins and furans (PBDD/F)
Tested for 12, found 7 Contaminants in brominated flame retardants. Pollutants and byproducts from plastic production and incineration. Accumulate in food chain. Toxic to developing endocrine (hormone) system.

Perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs)
Tested for 12, found 9 Active ingredients or breakdown products of Teflon, Scotchgard, fabric and carpet protectors, food packaging. Global contaminants. Accumulate in the environment and the food chain, in meat, dairy, fish and eggs. Linked to cancer, birth defects, and more.

Polychlorinated dibenzodioxins and furans (PBCD/F)
Tested for 17, found 11 Pollutants, by-products of PVC production, industrial bleaching, and incineration. Cause cancer in humans. Persist for decades in the environment. Very toxic to developing endocrine (hormone) system.

Organochlorine pesticides (OCs)
Tested for 28, found 21 DDT, chlordane and other pesticides. Largely banned in the U.S. Persist for decades in the environment. Accumulate up the food chain to man. Cause cancer and numerous reproductive effects.

Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs)
Tested for 46, found 32 Flame retardant in furniture foam, computers, and televisions. Accumulates in the food chain and human tissues. Adversely affects brain development and the thyroid.

Polychlorinated napthalenes (PCNs)
Tested for 70, found 50 Wood preservatives, varnishes, machine-lubricating oils, waste incineration. Formed during chlorination of drinking water. Common PCB contaminant. Contaminate the food chain. Cause liver and kidney damage.

Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
Tested for 209, found 147
Industrial insulators and lubricants. Banned in the
U.S. in 1976. Persist for decades in the environment. Accumulate up the food chain; in meat, dairy and seafood. Cause cancer and nervous system problems.

Long-term effects

Chemicals that may not show harmful effects a short time after exposure may cause subtle changes in development that show up later in childhood as learning or behavior problems or in adulthood as cancers or neurodegenerative disease. Recent studies are beginning to look at how early chemical exposure can put adult health at risk. Scientists from the University of Texas found that fetal exposure to the synthetic hormone and now-banned drug DES permanently changed body tissues and raised the rate of uterine cancer in later life in laboratory animals.

Science understands and can control the spread of polio, smallpox, diphtheria and other diseases that were scourges in the past. But less clear is the cause of diseases on the increase over the last 30 years: asthma (100 percent increase 1982-1993), childhood brain cancer (40 percent increase 1973-1994), acute lymphocytic leukemia (62 percent increase 1973-1999) and autism (1,000 percent increase from early 1980s to 1996). Early life exposure to environmental toxins is certainly one suspect.

Can you say:
 Lack of government regulation

You need to be proactive in taking care of your health. To Stop the Acidosis as a result of all this environmental toxins is drinking high pH Alkaline water. Will help to prevent Cancer and tumors from forming in your body: www.Wakeupgethealthy.com

Please do help us to put the word out about this Opportunity that Saves Lives.

1- Read amazing health recovery stories

http://www.livingsugars.com/stories.htm

2- Read amazing CANCER recovery stories

http://www.glycoresource.com/cancer.html

3- To order Glyconutrients:

http://www.MostpowerfulAntioxidant.com

Referred by Roberto AC (Click Yes)

To your health and success

Robert

+0
12/29/2006 2:37:50 AM
Hi robert, You have so much knowledge.When I used to take other vitamins they made me sick. The wonderful thing with USANA vitamins they are made with NATURAL THINGS.no chemicals at all or presevatives. They also have cosmetics which are no I .They make a sunscreen which is also a mosturiser made with natural plants.It works so well. USANA vitamins are more expensive than the ones on the market BUT they are natural and cause no toxic symptoms. Robert you should check 'the usana websiteand find out more about USANA. These vitamins are the life blood. As you said mothers milk is polluted so pregnant mothers should take usana vitamins and protect their young.So many babies are born deformed often with cancer. I breast fed my one son for 18 months.I read many books on mercury fillings.One book I read said that if mothers had amalgam fillings they child would get leukmia. And when my son was 18 years old his white cells were eating up the red cells. Fortunately I know about homeopathic remedies so I gave him ferrum phos with vitamin E vitamin c and dolomite. His blood came right.the doctor was amazed. He had wanted to put my child in hospital. Today he is a healthy 26 year old. So Robert use your knowledge to find the right vitamin. www.vonnihealth.com YOu can read my experiences with vitamins and homeopathic remedies. keep well love veronica
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0
12/29/2006 2:44:49 AM
Hi robert, Thank you for info on toxic vitamins. YOu are so right.They are cheap rubbish. Usana vitamins are all natural and no toxic in them, Myron wentz was the one who started the gi index on foods to help people get rid of weight and stay healthy. They are more than the ones in the shops but they really work to change the blood cells, I am amazed at how they have helped all my family. My SON had a heart murmer from a childhood trauma. After taking the usana vitamin e and coquinine. The doctor said his heart is now completly fixed. I have put my expericences in my website www.vonnihealth.com For others to see how vitamins work. STAY WELL LOVE Veronica
Get your health back.Throw away your drugsLearn the secret of vitamins and homeopathic remedies.Learn how to do a home business.Stop ageing and enjoy lifewww.vonnihealth.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!