Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A man wrapped up in himself ....
6/22/2005 6:02:54 PM
Thanks for the invite. Glo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/22/2005 8:36:57 PM
Hello Bogdan, thankyou for inviting me today I see that Benjamin Franklin's wise statement," A Man Wrapped Up In Himself"I am very fond of the American History Hero's I call them, which has moulded the Country into what it is today.In saying that Bogdan, I am also very much informed with the inspiration that it provides to me and many who read each day. As an australian, I like all mankind, both here and there, just in Business today nobody shows care, with you it's different you show us a lot, I thank you for that Bogdan and I feel like a student again and thats saying a lot. LOL You also have a wonderful and super day, regards jeffrey OBrien 114374 http://community.adlandpro.com/go/114374/default.aspx
+0
The
The Junky

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/22/2005 10:49:08 PM
Hi Bogdan, Just dropping by to say hi, and great quote as always from you! Raymond
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/23/2005 12:47:45 AM
Hello Bogdan, Thank you for this invitation. A very true quote! And it is what, we do not want to achieve. Thank you Bogdan, for helping us all be our very best here at AdlandPro. respectfully,
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/23/2005 9:59:06 AM
Howdy everyone, I hope all are having a great day where ever in the world you are. Excellent quote from a very electrifing gent (haha, pun,pun) To wrap oneself within yourself is to exclude the rest of the world. And there is no lonlier place to be. For it is through observence and interaction with the rest of the world that we can grow the most. Look, Listen, Learn and Share! Just my 2 cents for whatever it is worth to You! Wishing all, Peace, Tranquility, and Love, Dr Bob
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!