Menu

Steve Chichester

52 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A man wrapped up in himself ....
6/23/2005 11:15:06 PM
And not only that, to phrase it a lot more lightly, a PERSON (let's break the "sexist barrier") wrapped up in themselves doesn't get to hug or BE hugged. I think "heavy electric thoughts" can be best delivered with a light touch. Oh no, another unintended pun, I didn't even see it coming. Old Tom said, "Ideas are in the air. You never know when one is coming." Steve Chichester Coach-Trainer Empowering Pro*active People Sunland, CA 91040 (818)353-4005 http://stevejchi.terrashare.com
Steve Chichester Empowering Pro*Active People
New Reply
+0
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2005 10:46:51 PM
Thank you Bogdan, It's always good to get some food for thought.Keeps the old koggs from rusting up and for some, it may be the answer to their question. There are always lessons to be learnt on the road of life and your quote of the day may encourage some to do some inner reflecting. Personally, my favorite quote is...Live, love, laugh and all is well. Love this place, Doris Shewchuk
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
New Reply
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/4/2005 4:53:08 PM
Thank You Again Bogdan for that Great Quote. So True. If One does not Leave Room For Other Peoples Feelings and Thoughts then Knowone is going to Have Many Feelings or Thoughts for That Person. Thank You Friend, Shelly Hargis
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!