Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 60
12/17/2006 7:57:10 AM

Phil,

Thank You! Not only for the Congratulations but Katheryn was trying to find balloons for our Tupperware Party. She couldn't find any, I have to tell her You did!!

Have you ever noticed how things suddenly come into your life that you need and/or have been searching for?

Thanks Again & Happy Holidays

Valerie Clavin

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2006 1:53:17 PM
Congratulations Valerie !

Along with some candy to make it sweeter.
Lessons in life come from the most unexpedted
places.

Robert

Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2006 2:32:02 PM

Robert,

Thank YOU! I have a weakness for candy!

I agree about learning lessons from unexpected places. You can learn alot from watching how animals interact with each other and humans. We think of animals as "dumb" yet I've seen them act in ways that I can't believe is instinct. For instance, we moved from s Missouri to N Missouri and brought the cattle with us. After unloading the cattle in the pasture, we went along the fences to make sure all was well. We were at a spot in a far corner where cattle bones lay from a previous owners herd. As we looked the spot over, here came the cows as they were following the fence line to get a fix on the size of their new home. The first cow to see the bones let out a loud cry , then hung her head as in respect, stood a minute , then moved on. Each animal in single file did the exact same thing. I never realised they gave their respects to the dead, especially since this animal was not part of my herd.

You cannot imagine the things I've learned that are not in books and sometime "wrong" in books.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2006 8:07:47 AM

Hi Judy,

Thank You! I was blessed and would not change a thing.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!