Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** # 60
12/16/2006 4:00:58 PM

Hi Marilyn and Team,

Congratulations Valerie on being a Star this week! Thank you for sharing about your life. Your parents were definitely awesome examples! How proud you must be of them. Much success to you!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

Essential oils are quickly being recognized as the most profound natural healing modality of our time.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
12/16/2006 4:52:47 PM
Hi Valerie,

A real pleasure knowing more about you. Your father must have been an inspiration to you. Thanks!

CONGRATULATIONS & ENJOY THE SPOTLIGHT

+0
12/16/2006 5:04:27 PM
*CONGRATULATIONS VALERIE*
wonderful to see you as a SHINING STAR have a Fantastic Week and all the very best to you :)

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2006 5:18:38 PM

Marilyn and all who put time to put this together,

Thank You!

Sorry I'm late, I never received notification and just happened to see a congratulations across the screen. I just had to see!

Sharon, a great friend and Leader - Thank You!

Georgios, when I first came to adland, I sent you a friend request, which you never accepted. I understand why now, I apologize for blatantly advertising in the friends request I sent you. You were correct to not accept! Some day, you'll invite me when you feel I'm ready and I will accept. Thank You so much for the kind words! Thank You also for the BEAUTIFUL Picture!!!

Donald - Thank You!

Nan - ROSES! They are absolutely Georgious and they are my favorite flower!! Thank YOU!

Barb - Thanks for the Congratulations!

Laura - Thank YOU also!!!

Donna - Beautiful Flowers! Thank YOU so much!

I have learned so much from all of you! Thank you so much for YOUR FRIENDSHIP!

Happy Holidays!

Many Blessings

Valerie Clavin

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2006 5:26:13 PM

I wish you could meet my Mom and Dad. My mom is an amazing Lady herself, They have been married for 53 years and 48 of those years daddy has been in a wheel chair.

He drives a car, he took us fishing, shopping, played baseball with us. We fought over who's turn it was to push his chair at the store. We were so Proud of him and wanted everyone to know he was OUR dad. MOM never complained and neither did he. We were a normal family like every one else!

I have been VERY BLESSED

May you be BLESSED as well!

Valerie Clavin

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!