Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE EARLY RENAISSANCE - FRA FILIPPO LIPPI
11/28/2006 10:44:32 PM
Dear Georgios,

Welcome back!, and thank you for your nice comment and words. I particularly appreciate them because you are a cultured visitor with a refined taste, as your own forums evidence in their contents and presentation.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2006 8:47:47 PM

Hello Seppo,

You are most welcome to this forum. Thank you very much for your interesting observations. You are right, any society without traditional values will perish, as we must draw from tradition if we are to build at all our future and our lives as individuals.

Strong craftsmen of old knew better, and among other things, they belonged to professional guilds that preserved true knowledge.

Thank you again,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2006 9:11:28 PM

Dear Jill,

You are so kind, thank you very much. You may be right in that I have tried throughout to make each forum special, and I will also always endeavor to only present master works in which beauty is an essential characteristic. But I have always said my only merit at these forums consists of putting together diverse elements.

On the other hand, I am very happy that you find the Madonna absolutely beautiful - that is my reward if I deserve any. I find her extremely beautiful too.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2006 10:46:25 PM
thank you very much.
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2006 6:33:14 AM
Dear Jenny,

It's you who leave me speechless with your kind words, but as regards Filippo Lippi's masterpieces, I absolutely understand your experience in viewing them. Would I be there too!

I really appreciate your visiting this forum, maybe more than any other people's because you not only have been consistent at it and have a knowing appreciation of art, but also have helped me whenever I needed your support.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo     

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!