Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Old Topic, Refreshed - Why is there a Condom in the Chicken Soup?
11/27/2006 4:54:21 AM

Once again you are spot on. Well spoken out.

soldier blue

PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
11/27/2006 5:43:22 AM
Yes I agree BRAVO Kenneth!!! well said and wow you even came up with a great pic too!!! have a great day :)
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2006 6:48:53 AM

Hi Kenneth,

You are so right on with this post, and have hit a nail on the head for me as to one of the reasons I will post to a forum that is wonderful and then go back to see what going on with it and get totally turned off with all the non-topical ads that I have to plow through to get back to the meat of the forum.  I think it's downright rude, and if you figure out how to get people to stick to the topics of the forum - let me know.

Thanks for the post!  I will now head to the drug store to pick up a hammer?????

Judy

+0
11/27/2006 8:26:21 AM
I was under the impression that you moderated all your forums Ken.  That has its drawbacks though I'm sure.  I can apprecitate you wanting to keep people on task, but opportunist will take advantage where they can.
I got tired of struggling to succeed in building my business. It's frustrating doing things that don't work, time and time and time again. So I searched and searched. I found resources that could help me and others. Do you know anyone else who might need
+0
11/27/2006 9:04:28 AM
Hello Charles,

This topic covers more than just the forums I moderate. I have been noticing it happening alot on other people's threads as well lately. And I hear it from other members that feel 'a little soft' at speaking up about it, too. So, I thought it would be a good time to bring it up again.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Wishing you the best.

Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!