Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Old Topic, Refreshed - Why is there a Condom in the Chicken Soup?
11/27/2006 3:17:29 PM

HI KEN; IT HAS HAPENED TO ME . PEOPLE WITH NO RESPECT.--DON

+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/27/2006 6:40:37 PM
You got me there, Kenneth. LOL!!
+0
11/28/2006 12:54:29 PM
Kenneth, you are so right on!
It seems that lots of people only want to get a step up, no matter who they may step on.  Leadership??  No way.
Blantant post are very annoying. we all have some program or another that we are working with and promoting.  We are all looking for someone to sign up...or team with..or whatever the magic words are. I thought when I first joined adlandpro, it was somewhere to 'spread the word.' i found good relationships and better advice than anywhere else.
So much envy amongst folks seems to make some of the situations worse too. One marketer is only trying to step over the other anyway, anyplace they can.
Just my 2 cents.  lol

Saundra
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2006 2:13:50 PM

Hello Kenneth,

I echo 'BRAVO'!!!  There are too many members adding uninvited threads to forums that they do not have the right to be adding to.  And posting ads that are inappropriate to the forum in which they are responding.   This has been an ongoing problem here for quite some time.  Most of the inappropriate posts are from new members, and some are from veteran members who should know better.   Unless the forum owner deletes the threads and posts, it will continue.  Everyone has to protect their own forums.  If the post is inappropriate, or a thread is added without permission, 'DELETE THEM'!!!  Let the person know that what they have done is not an acceptable practice. 

Thank you Kenneth for bringing this unexcusable practice back to our attention...

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!