Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Succeed With Day Hours Only?
11/30/2006 10:28:27 PM
Hi April,

Something I will suggest here is to find something that you and very few others or you alone would be offering. This is known as a niche. When you have 1000's of others 'battling' to sell the same thing it get's really tough and alot of hours on your part.

Your business should be on autopilot so you can work and check it when you want. This will mean needing an autoresponder and a form on your sight for potential customers to leave you their email address so you can follow up with letters you have preloaded in the autoresponder.

Placing a signature link in all your posts in forums, newsletters, your email and so on.

Place banners in places allowed. Get free classifieds working for you.

The biggest problem with Internet sales is having the trust of potential clients. If they don't know you how can they trust you.

I looked at your profile here and it's basically empty. You haven't invited anyone to become 'friends' with and I don't see much info to say I would be comfortable to send any of my money. Think like a purchaser when setting yourself up in business. What does the customer want to see? Then you need to do that.

But, you also need to look at your business as you would your family while it grows. Many hours and sacrifice to make it a success. Seven months isn't really alot of time for a successful newbie. More like 3 years would be realistic.

I hope some of what I said has helped. It may not be what you want to here but it's business.

The best to you.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
www.bizzyblogz.biz

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!