Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How far are you prepared to go in the name of love?
4/18/2007 1:21:24 AM

Hi,

Thanks for the invite. I will go the distance for my loved ones, and that special someone is near and dear to my heart. I do not think there are real words to express such deep felt emotion for the love that is the center of your world.

I have tried to write it, I have sought out cards, but no real words can describe that feeling that exist between me and my loved one. I love extremely deeply and totally devoted...I am someone who you never have to even worry about emotional straying. Love is a deep word, and if you truly love someone dearly with all your heart there is no other, without them there is an open hole that is not repairable.

I wished I could find words to express my exact feelings...there is no amount of how far you go, if you love someone you take the good with the bad. You love both sides. And you walk through each day together...the good and the bad, and you look for reasons to see the light even even in its darkest moment. That is the best I can explain how far I will go in the name of love.

Sincerely,

Laurie Brandt

Warm Regards, Laurie Brandt, Web Affiliate Pro http://www.AffiliateWinTips.WildApricot.org LaurieBrandt12@Gmail.com http://f8ea3ztdt5plmqaihaqdpo3o6i.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=AWT Commision Killer (video)
+0
4/18/2007 10:51:16 AM
Hello My Friends,

This is a poem of Love about me, past , present and future. It is very autobiographical of me and was given to me, mystically...One night I just sat down and wrote it and I am not a poet. Nor do I wish to be.

The Last Trail ©

When we dance and snuggle close,with your finger nails gently
caressing my neck and hair; our bodies pressed and gently rocking
to a rhythm in a world all their own; enveloped in gentle
whispering touches of angel wings I feel our hearts together
beating, beating their own excited wild song...as one.

Then my world stops with an angel in my arms. Time stands still
like eternity...the moments frozen in time...yet so very hot, and still
to fleeting to a new world just beginning; with an angel in my arms.

With my cowboy’s  rope wrapped across your breast and around
your wrist I make you my prisoner, angel...until I find the path that
puts and keeps me in your heart.

You have promised not to run on your word of honor once those
rope  bonds are untied; for within your small angelic hands you
hold my strong but trembling lone wolf’s heart...a prisoner too.

I’ve been smitten as was Samson by Delilah.Conquered by a sweet
angel’s  blush and smile. But the pain is good and beautiful for I am
bound and bonded just as if there were the physical bonds. I
willingly submit.

Before you , angel, my heart and soul stand stripped bare as only an
angel could know and do. With you I have no secrets hiding
anywhere.

I’m just a lone-wolf mystic cowboy-knight; straight and true. A
very ancient soul who knows his fate. You, Angel, are the only
Angel in all the heavens I’d ever need, desire or want to know.

Beneath my knights cloak and armor...is a very strong but
vulnerable lone wolf’s heart. I can hurt and cry and bleed if I’m not
dealt with in truth and love. Lies and indifference will crucify
me...and I will pass them  by and die without a single whimper.

For this angel my world dies.My life as I now know it willingly
ends.Inside my heart was a dull dim spark-a haunted ghostly
glow-just a dying ember of love gone dead from loss and sacrifice.
It seems so long ago.Then this  angel’s breath mingled with mine
as we danced embraced, with wide inquiring eyes, and soon that
dim and dying spark became a steady glow; soon turning
into a fiey blaze.

If I’d never see this angel again by destiny/crossed fates: I’d
remember every moment, word and embrace...with every aspect of
her and her beauty burned deep within my heart where sadness
would reign forever and never be forgotten in this lone cowboy’s
heart. I’d be a mystic-cowboy-warrior knight whose armor and
shield and sword would be no more-they’d perish with a destiny
ended. A presence that when it leaves this realm knows that it
never need return. Without this Angel by my side there is no
reason to return.

On Bended knee with head hung bowed, I worship the ground
upon which this Angel walks and at her feet...I, an Angel’s cowboy.

The above poem was given me to understand that the poem was meant for an Angel yet unknown to me and who would recognize herself as my Angel upon knowing and understanding the poem.
Always wishing you Happiness, Long-life, and Success. Frederick JaegerThe Next Millionaire Maker:http://18332.powerbarclub
+0
Agnes Kivuvani

299 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 10:58:41 AM

Here is something that I found ---

Love can be divided into three entities: lust, romance and attachment, according to anthropologist Dr Helen Fisher, who has been studying the subject for 32 years. These three brain systems can operate in any order and in any combination. You can fall in love with someone before you sleep with them; you can become deeply attached to somebody and then fall in love with them; and you can have a sexual relationship, fall in love and then become deeply attached.

Lust is a craving for sexual gratification, which you can feel for a whole range of people. Those caught up in romantic love focus all their attention on the object of their affection. Not only do they crave them, but they are highly motivated to win them, they obsessively think about them and become extremely sexually possessive. Perhaps illogically, if things go wrong. they are attracted to them even more. During this state the brain is driven by dopamine, a neurotransmitter central to the reward system.

Romantic love is much more powerful than sex drive, says Dr Fisher, of Rutgers University, New Jersey. And she believes it to be a drive, rather than an emotion. "It doesn't have any facial expression, it's very difficult to control and it's one of the most powerful neural systems that has evolved," she says.

The third brain system is attachment - that sense of calm and security you can feel for a long-term partner. It is associated with the hormones vasopressin and oxytocin, which are probably responsible for the sense of peacefulness and unity felt after having sex. Holding hands also drives up oxytocin levels, as does looking deeply into your loved one's eyes, massage, and simply sitting next to them.

Agnes - Certified eBusiness Consultant ==> Call me at 240-481-5648
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 4:54:38 PM

Hello Venerina,

Great question, endless answers. To my thinking because of the Divine subject, the best answer comes from St-Paul by his hymn towards charity. (Charity is the original insinuation of love.) When faith and hope have all gone, (and these are the routs of love) charity will remain. That is how far love will go.

Kind regards Robert.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/18/2007 6:57:54 PM

Hello friends,

I am sorry that I seem to have neglected this thread and not replied to your posts.  It was brought to my attention today ... so here I am playing catch up ...

Dawn ..... Thank you for your post .... I think we pretty much had a long chat and from what I can tell you are one of those people the world needs more of.  Giving attention, being patient and bringing a smile into someone's life is a reward of love for the self as much as the other person.  Love is something that needs to be spread out and not confined.  When we can love, and forgive, our enemy ... then we know we have truly loved and live in the light of love.

Sis - Marilyn - We know how far you have gone in the name of love and still do.  Not many people are prepared to go that far nor to even take the risk of going that far.

Lawrence - You jokester you .... I am so sorry that I broke your heart by leaving you all alone in AdlandPro ... but when a woman has got to go... she just has to go heheheheheh ... PS... this is not an X rated forum you know ... Get a grip MAN!!!!!! hehehehe Hugs right back at you ... and don't go breaking too many unsuspecting hearts!!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!