Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: A Thanksgiving Sermon
11/23/2007 2:37:11 PM
    Hi James.
I have also taken part of this sermon.Thank you for writing this. Wise words, let us meditate on things heavenly. Then we will be enlightened by heaven.

In Sweden we don't have a special Thanksgiving Day. It is a good tradition and should be exported. We are all secularized  over here at such a  great extent that there is probably no other country that is like it. Right up to the 1800th century there were heathen people worshipping the old gods of thunder and earth
But the Swedes seem to do a lot of practical things. They have another task maybe. And always somebody has to be the last one.
Sometimes also I think optimistically  that it is easier to fill an empty cup than a full one.
Bye and thanks James
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 4:45:36 PM

Hi Sharon, I'm trying to get caught up on everything, since I've basically been away since the first part of November. Your post is certainly appreciated!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 4:46:30 PM

Laila, you are welcome to take all of it if you wish. That's what it's there for, to share with my friends!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!