Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To The 69th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
11/13/2006 5:04:06 AM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Dr. Venerina Conti!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

Folks, I would like introduce Dr. Venerina Conti as my new POTW partner. If you haven't congratulated Venerina on being chosen as the new POTW partner please do so after posting your congrats to this weeks POTW. The announcement of Venerina's induction into the POTW project is at the site below:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/513201.aspx

John Sanchez       Dr. Venerina Conti 

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

The winner of this week’s POTW award is our Angel from India, her name is Pauline Raina. Pauline is one of AdlandPro’s sweetest and most uplifting members. It would be difficult to find a better friend then Pauline. Thank you Pauline for the kindness you’ve shown us and congratulations on winning this week’s POTW!

Here's Pauline's Bio:

I am a single parent of 2 boys, Ryan 25 just got married to an amazing girl, in feb; [they live in Bangkok and both go to Bible College there] Bobby 21 still in college.

I belong to a minority community called the Anglo-Indians or the Eurasians, our community is the result of the British rule. in India.[I have 3 grand parents who are Irish and one Indian !!]

I live in this little conservative town of Madurai in South India, with my youngest son Bobby ,and my father who is 87 yrs young.I am the eldest of 4 children. As a family we are very close, even tho' we live miles apart from each other, come christmas n newyears, and its reunion time and gosh what a blast we have ! moments I will treasure for a life time, so will our kids, hope they carry it on!!!

My hobbies are Music , I play the guitar ,and i like Country music very much Tim Mcgraw n Faith Hill are my favourites. Reading, The Bible is my favourite book ! besides i read anything that keeps me updated on the world situations. Biographies i definitely prefer. The Oprah Show is my favourite tv show!! I am active in a lot of social service, with village outreach and education in rural areas.

I have a Tailoring Store with 15 employees, and we make' made to order 'clothes for ladies n children.and this keeps me on my toes during the day!!!

Working on line is pretty new to me and I am finding my way around with the help and encouragement of some amazing friends I’ve met on this site. Thank you with all my heart ! IM LEARNING !!..and learning fast, when I have succeeded and start to make real money here I pledge 50% of my profits to Charitable causes..here at home, and elsewhere where I deem fit...charity does begin at home u know!!!!
Well seriously speaking Love n Charity know no boundaries so on this note I will say ..thank you for reading this far...and come be my friend, take care, stay blessed and if you have'nt told someone u luv them, do it now it wont hurt, remember what goes around comes around, to say the least !! so go spread a little LOVE around, we could all do with a little more of that in our lives !!!!!!.....,,
your friend always,

Pauline R

Skype me praina 20061953

You are where you are, because of who you are, change who you are and you will change where you are !!!!!!!!!

catch me n my family at http://praina.multiply.com

Folks, we hope you’ve enjoyed learning more about Pauline. Now please congratulate her on winning this week’s Person of the Week award and invited her to join your list of friends, if she’s not already a friend of yours.

Pauline, you are very dear to many of us here. Enjoy your week of honor and praise. We love you my friend!  :-)

Love and Blessing to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Dr. Venerina Conti

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

IF YOU HAVEN'T VOTED FOR THE 70th POTW YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO DO SO TODAY AT:

70th POTW Poll < CLICK THERE!

New POTW nominations forum at:

Nominations Forum < Click There!

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 69th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
11/13/2006 5:05:50 AM

"In the morning I bathe my intellect in the stupendous and cosmogonal philosophy of the Bhagavat Geeta, since whose composition years of the gods have elapsed, and in comparison with which our modern world and its literature seem puny and trivial; and I doubt if that philosophy is not to be referred to a previous state of existence, so remote is its sublimity from our conceptions. I lay down the book and go to my well for water, and lo! there I meet the servant of the Brahmin, priest of Brahma, and Vishnu and Indra, who still sits in his temple on the Ganges reading the Vedas, or dwells at the root of a tree with his crust and water---jug. I meet his servant come to draw water for his master, and our buckets as it were grate together in the same well. The pure Walden water is mingled with the sacred water of the Ganges." 

Thank you my wonderful and wise friend for all the inspiration you constantly send me… It brightens my morning up no end.

Enjoy this week Queen Pauline ….

And this is the last serious post you will see from me …. I can’t behave for a whole week!!!!! Lol ….

Lots of love n hugs

V.

+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2006 5:10:32 AM

CONGRATULATIONS

PAULINE

FROM

LINDA

ADLANDS

FRIENDLY

GHOST

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2006 5:11:14 AM
Hello John and Venerina

V - welcome to your first POTW as part of the team.

Pauline, my dearest lovely friend.

YOU deserve this! I am so happy for you.

Love You
Jenny

+0
11/13/2006 5:12:23 AM

CONGRATS QUEEN PAULINE!!!  :-)

Hosted by SparkleTags.com
Hosted by Sparkle Tags

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!