Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Heary Heary!!! Special Annoucement...!!!
11/9/2006 7:26:56 AM

Greetings Fellow Adlanders!  8)

I created this forum to annouce my new POTW forum partner.

Drum roll please....!

My new POTW partner is the lovely and witty

Venerina Conti!

Thank you Venerina for agreeing to be my new partner on this special forum, I'm sure you will add an interesting twist to this forum that is already popular with the members of the community.

Folks, please welcome and congratulate Venerina!

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Heary Heary!!! Special Annoucement...!!!
11/9/2006 7:27:42 AM

My dear darling Husband

You cannot imagine how honoured I am that you should wish to team up with me in this all new husband and wife POTW team …

I am so thrilled that, after your birthday forum, and upon having received many private messages of sympathy FOR YOU, on behalf of your distraught female fan club, accusing me of treating you mean ….. I do, hereby, solemnly pledge, (under protest):

1)     Never to show your dirty underwear in public ever again …your secret will be safe with me …. Until I need it!!!!

2)     No matter how much Jerilyn insists, I shall not show your clean underwear in public again, either … (unless she bribes me!!!)

3)     In light of this new collaboration, I promise to behave … (as much as is physically and mentally possible for my character and for as long as I can possibly endure it)… !!!

4)     I promise to keep my sense of humour under wraps until it can be fully understood by the majority!!!  So … well …. Ummm ….. yeah right!!!!

5)     I promise not to try out Chris Wiseman’s home remedies, when he makes POTW …Although, it could be a very handy way for you to get rid of me, you’re not THAT lucky !!!! ….

6)     I promise to try and be more dutiful and finally make time to visit Robert Talmadge’s Holistic Health Forum…

7)     I’m sorry but you have to allow me one misdemeanour …. This has to be done!!! I’m sorry but you cannot deny me this one thing ….I pledge to return the wedgy to Nick Sym, when he makes POTW!!!! …. He’s not getting away with that one!!!!

8)     Any divorce, or partnership separation request, hereon after, as a consequence of ….. or in direct retaliation to my pledge, will have to be filed in triplicate copy, signed sealed and delivered within 24 hours of posting ….

However, please note that this decision is not a democracy anymore, since I have been taking marital council from a few more “experienced ladies” in our community, therefore …. even though you may file such papers … they will be completely  ignored and automatically entered in the appropriate folders of the PC,  under the title: “You’re stuck with me pal!!!” …and ....  “Tough! You made this decision, now put up with it!!” …

Welcome to your new “reality” hubby ….

Thank you for having me here

Now, which is my desk? Hehehehehehehehehe

+0
11/9/2006 7:31:54 AM

Oh My God!!!!!!!!   :-)

What have I've gotten myself into!  lol

Somebody please shoot me!!!  :-)

AdlandPro will never be the same again!

Woe is meeeeeeee!!!!   :-(

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/9/2006 7:33:36 AM
Dear Ambassador and Team and all at AdlandPro

I have one one thing to say on the subject

Good Grief!
and heaven help us all

Love Jenny

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/9/2006 7:36:31 AM

You should have know better John rofl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!